Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

They'll re-re-retros these, but no Indiglos, no navy low 13s, no 16s.
Man... XIV's PERIOD. And I'm Tired of "Last Shots"... they're dope, but I need the OG Line-Up.

Non-Ribbed Black Toes & Indiglos XIV's are a MUST. It's 2014... about That Time for Retros.  
nthat.gif

Man... XIV's PERIOD. And I'm Tired of "Last Shots"... they're dope, but I need the OG Line-Up.

Non-Ribbed Black Toes & Indiglos XIV's are a MUST. It's 2014... about That Time for Retros. :nthat:
That's what I'm saying :pimp: I need those black toe XIVs to come out again

for real!

I was just talking about this the other day. Been forever since Black toe XIV's dropped. So few XIV's in general. Id love to get my hands on some Indiglos

NEED THESE BAD!

also hoping people sell their 2010 pairs leading up to these releasing next year, wouldn't mind getting those since the quality on mine is still perfect.

Did your mom design these shoes or something?
I never understood why people get so snarky when someone voices their opinion on shoes.

cuz your gonna buy it anyway. it's like complaining McDonalds fries are too fattening. nobody's making you eat here

Did your mom design these shoes or something?
I never understood why people get so snarky when someone voices their opinion on shoes.

cuz your gonna buy it anyway. it's like complaining McDonalds fries are too fattening. nobody's making you eat here

For the record I'm not buying the shoes, so you can take your stupid metaphors elsewhere son.

Last edited:
OK, so I guess this is the last time we'll see you whining in this thread then. Peace

Exactly, and how much longer are people going to complain about the blue tint? Have they been locked up for the past two years? Numerous Jordans have been released, and all of them had blue tint. So it's not exactly a surprise. Plus it goes away. The blue tint complaints got old four V's ago..

I'm going to get some push back for this, but I would love to see some VI low tops.

The black/silver came out at a time when I couldn't afford them.

I'd love to see a black and royal blue low top.

White/celtic green? So many options. The white/carolina didn't really do the low top justice.
i got a pair on ice still prob wear them this year the clear is soooooooooo clear still

2014 white/infrared

Look, I know its been beaten to death, but that blue LOOKS EFFIN TERRIBLE!!!!!

For once I would pray for quick yellowing, just to get rid of that stupid blue tint

Infrared is looking pretty on point tho :\

also, Im disappointed to see the banana toe start to creep its way into the V's and VI's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom