Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

contemplating if I should keep mine from the pack or cop this new release? I wonder which would have better quality.

contemplating if I should keep mine from the pack or cop this new release? I wonder which would have better quality.
****, just try lol if you strike out, well at least you have the pack, if you don't, well you'll have two pairs of black infrareds, and what's wrong with two pairs ? Nothing. 
pimp.gif

Whats the material used in that 06 pic?

Fairly certain it's durabuck which is why everyone drooled over it and wanted them to be retro'd that way.

Little did we know that we'd have to wait 4 more years and we'd be waiting for suede.

Can't believe that Modern Notoriety posted that picture on their IG and had over 90 comments of people losing their minds :rofl:

Gotta stay educated.

Fairly certain it's durabuck which is why everyone drooled over it and wanted them to be retro'd that way.

Little did we know that we'd have to wait 4 more years and we'd be waiting for suede.

Can't believe that Modern Notoriety posted that picture on their IG and had over 90 comments of people losing their minds :rofl:

Gotta stay educated.

I had never seen that pic before, I'm usually on top of things like that :lol:

had me going though, now i'm annoyed to find thats an old pic :smh:

Well, well,well ,a Black Infrared friday ? Hmmm , brings to mind 2 words,

"Riot~Gear".

Last edited:
Damn this is a hypebeast's dream sneaker, its gonna be a pain to get these. I'm gonna have to make a sick call for these.

Man if they'd release the reverse infrared pair instead of these....wooo!

Gonna try to find a 2000 pair..knowing the current state of retros. 

Man if they'd release the reverse infrared pair instead of these....wooo!

Gonna try to find a 2000 pair..knowing the current state of retros. 

You gonna be wearing that 2000 pair? :nerd:

a DS pair of 14 year old shoes is almost guaranteed to crumble, no matter how its stored. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, but I agree with the preference for the older Molds and Materials

You gonna be wearing that 2000 pair?
nerd.gif

a DS pair of 14 year old shoes is almost guaranteed to crumble, no matter how its stored. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, but I agree with the preference for the older Molds and Materials
Honestly wasnt looking for a DS pair.. I want a lightly worn pair so they don't crumble. 

Back
Top Bottom