Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

61 pages with no pics, fairly impressive. I will say this, if they use durabuck on these they will look tight, if they use suede they're gonna look hella weird with the blue tint sole. the "infrapink" will definitely look on point tho, nobody will be fronting or complaining about that when pics surface

People who bashed the white version because of the infrared are looking for reasons to now buy the black version with THE SAME infrared on them. Lol you guys. Come Nov pass on the OGs just like you did the white version. Maybe one day they'll retro those varsity red monstrosities.
nah they will find something else to complain about

like the material isn't the same as the OG

it doesn't have Nike Air on the back

.... and will forget that these will have the same shade as the white infrareds

i can't wait for the comedy on RD

Last edited:
NO. JB likes too use 3M on every other shoe but the pairs that should have it, remember the black/red XIII's :smh:

Sad but true.. Even AJ1 mids have got 3m and then skip out on models that originally got it. :smh: Hasn't been on these since '91..

Def cop, predominantly white kicks look terrible on me so I passed on the white/ infrareds. These will be dope.

^ Can't stress that enough.
If they aren't part of a display, Wear your shoes.
Too many releases these days to just let your stockroom slowly eat your grails.
:nerd:

If it wasn't for us who don't like to wear are shoes all the time or even at all, then there wouldn't be any left years later in decent condition for people to buy.

nah they will find something else to complain about

like the material isn't the same as the OG

it doesn't have Nike Air on the back

.... and will forget that these will have the same shade as the white infrareds

i can't wait for the comedy on RD

Whats comedy is kids these days paying 180 bucks for shoes that feel like chief wala wala of the sasquawki tribe made them out of a couple of tree branches.

I kind of feel sorry for them but then i read posts like yours with that "thank you sir may i have another" and just laugh

Complaining is better than being a yes man

In a couple of years nike will just charge you 225 bucks for 4 large stickers in a shoe box. 2 for each foot to complete each side of the shoe

Last edited:
Whats comedy is kids these days paying 180 bucks for shoes that feel like chief wala wala of the sasquawki tribe made them out of a couple of tree branches.

lining up and paying over retail at that lol. I'd never pay over retail for none of these recent releases, so many people are gonna pay rape for these tho

Man, I don't even bother anymore noblekane noblekane :smh: :lol:

Dudes act like this isn't a consumer's market and we shouldn't expect anything out of something we spent $170 on. Nike's brainwash game has gotten excellent in the last 3-4 years.

lining up and paying over retail at that lol. I'd never pay over retail for none of these recent releases, so many people are gonna pay rape for these tho
you can't keep talking about paying over retail though because it's honestly foolish to pay retail at this point as well. this is such a borderline "r***" price as you kids like to call it. Nike won't be getting thousands a year from me anymore once I finish buying what I plan to this year.

you can't keep talking about paying over retail though because it's honestly foolish to pay retail at this point as well. this is such a borderline "r***" price as you kids like to call it. Nike won't be getting thousands a year from me anymore once I finish buying what I plan to this year.

oh Nike never got thousands from me tho. I'm not one of these dudes that buys every shoe that comes out. all I bought was 1s last year and all I'm buying is Infrareds and maroons this year. I rarely cop new releases so I'll do what I have to to get what I want (for retail)

oh Nike never got thousands from me tho. I'm not one of these dudes that buys every shoe that comes out. all I bought was 1s last year and all I'm buying is Infrareds and maroons this year. I rarely cop new releases so I'll do what I have to to get what I want (for retail)

You know you only need about 10 shoes in your lifetime to qualify for thousands these days.

Back
Top Bottom