Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

After the last page or two, I've come up with this as a summary

pizza-gif-9-kanye.gif

These are, have, and will always be a problem! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127919[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Almost 100 pages and the shoes doesn't release until November!! lol

This release is going CRAZY!! :smh:  

believe it

this is an all time great OG colorway, and the more info we get, the more it seems JB might be doing a solid for some of the old heads here, by bringing proper materials

If this keeps up you're gonna start seeing some real OG NTers pop in the thread who hardly post anymore,
People gonna unretire for these babies :nthat:

Last edited:
believe it

this is an all time great OG colorway, and the more info we get, the more it seems JB might be doing a solid for some of the old heads here, by bringing proper materials

If this keeps up you're gonna start seeing some real OG NTers pop in the thread who hardly post anymore,
People gonna unretire for these babies :nthat:

:smokin

Never been a big fan of the black/infra 6's but some of my boys worship these. I'm more of a charcoal 7 guy. I'll be passing on these but I'm glad that this retro is getting its due justice. And I love the infrared color on these. I remember buying white/varsity red 6's back in 2010 and being really disappointed that they even thought about selling those and the pack without the right shade of red.

Gordonson Gordonson eh I like a few other sigs here and there. Definitely like the Black/Infra 6s out of all of them. Don't think I would double up though like my 1's lol

Gordonson Gordonson good to be back fams.

pizza-dance-o.gif

Pizza background story: Zyzz kept posting how he believed the black/red 1s was a HUGE GR and I kept arguing with him about it. Eventually I posted that breaking bad pizza gif cause I was so frustrated. Then everybody starting posting their cravings for pizza and the rest is history. Running out of reps for all this pizza talk. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom