Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Jordan Brand messes up time to time….

Those VI's are probably real… I wouldn't doubt it

it always happens when they come in the PLAIN BLACK BOX… never with Retro Boxes

^^^These aren't getting the OG box?(retro box, whatever)
Not that I care personally but the 6's I've grabbed this year have all had the OG/Retro/non-generic black box.

Last edited:
Exactly my point being …^^ which is why they got mixed up when whoever found them at there store in the shipment received 

^^^These aren't getting the OG box?(retro box, whatever)
Not that I care personally but the 6's I've grabbed this year have all had the OG/Retro/non-generic black box.
Of course they'll get the box. It's the year of the 6's, and this is a GR 6. It will have the same box as the Sport Blues

Im so hypebeast thirsty for this shoe it's ridiculous. IDC IDC IDC. Exactly what I need...another black/red shoe. Haha.

guess I'm gonna have to finally un DS these. if it will ever stop raining here 
mean.gif

Hahahahahahahaha... No. The PLAN is to get 3 tickets at the local FL... I'm willing to drive the extra 1(4) mile and do the same 3 raffles at another FL... The question is, tho, will it be an easy cop with 3 tickets?
Props to you for wanting to do your homework.  But 2 1/2 months out is a little pre-mature.

There's still no word yet if there will be raffles for these yet.  But if these do end up going out as raffles, and if I really REALLY wanted this color way (which I do), I think I would be entering into more than just 3 raffles. It's like gambling or business: the larger the investment, the larger the return.  Although there are exceptions, like when you see people this week enter 10+ raffles for the WTL11s but end up winning NONE.. but then again you may win them all.  It's all gambling in a way.

I hate the words "easy cop".  In my opinion there's no such thing as an easy cop unless you're planning to spend way over retail to get an early pair, which also raises the chances in getting a fake pair.  By doing homework, leg work, raffles, online camping, over night camping and with all the errors and problems that could come up, an "easy cop" is extinct to me.

Props to you for wanting to do your homework.  But 2 1/2 months out is a little pre-mature.

There's still no word yet if there will be raffles for these yet.  But if these do end up going out as raffles, and if I really REALLY wanted this color way (which I do), I think I would be entering into more than just 3 raffles. It's like gambling or business: the larger the investment, the larger the return.  Although there are exceptions, like when you see people this week enter 10+ raffles for the WTL11s but end up winning NONE.. but then again you may win them all.  It's all gambling in a way.

I hate the words "easy cop".  In my opinion there's no such thing as an easy cop unless you're planning to spend way over retail to get an early pair, which also raises the chances in getting a fake pair.  By doing homework, leg work, raffles, online camping, over night camping and with all the errors and problems that could come up, an "easy cop" is extinct to me.
Alright [emoji]128514[/emoji]... I was lying to avoid being called a "pig" or "hoarde", but there are 2 Foot Lockers and 2 Finish Lines in a vicinity of 10 miles of my residence... I think the raffle procedure should be identical, so I technically would be doing 9-12 raffles in all... Like you said tho, it's really a hit or miss...

3 raffle tickets at local Foot Locker, size 9/9.5... Your thoughts?

Never hurts to increase your odds. One pair for me, offer some to anybody I **** with that wears my size, and leave the rest for people to get a shot at after the pickup period ends. Everybody wins.

Last edited:
LOL ^

But really...

Would you pay $19.99 for a half *** bootleg DVD that was hidden in a suitcase from the back of a store in Chinatown?

No, you only pay a few bucks for a few.

Back
Top Bottom