Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

kanyeblink.gif

tumblr_m02y2ubeRT1qgxdtt.gif
I'm a lame because I don't like kanye west? Your a lame for even saying that. Lame.
View media item 1248070

Last edited:
Hate on Kanye All you want…

But i bet If 99.1% of you guys were in the same room with him would ..you would JOCK HIM…

Probably ask him to take a Pic with you and your LADY like some suckers….

I'm not a fan either…  but homie Left NIKE and they still Put his Color Way on every Style of shoe and people name it YEZZY …. STR8 up

I'm just keeping it Real...

Ain't no Future in Yo Fronting...
dude.....really?!.....really?.....

Last edited:
The only thing that make the black infras unique is the infrared. When you stack them up against the best black and red Air Jordan's they can't hold a flame to the black/red 1's, BC3's, BC4's, Metallic 5's or Black/Red 11's
where the black/red 13s bro?

Last edited:
Yea id take the bred 1s, bred 13s, bred 11s, bred 12s, and BC3s over the black infrared 6 personally. I'll give the black infrareds the nod over the bred 4s and metallic 5s tho. The infrared doesnt set them apart to me. It's all just preference. I like all the pairs I jus listed ALOT. I wouldn't blame anybody for saying these black infrared 6s are their grails or the best jordan model ever tho.

Last edited:
[thread="540677"]Quote:[/thread]
The only thing that make the black infras unique is the infrared. When you stack them up against the best black and red Air Jordan's they can't hold a flame to the black/red 1's, BC3's, BC4's, Metallic 5's or Black/Red 11's

Coming from a guy who never was a VI I'd agree as a matter of opinion. When it comes to the most transcendent, and recognized Jordans of all time it has usually been a Concord XI Blk/Infrared VIs argument.

I always thought of it as the black/red XI
So did I. Black/red 1s and black/red 11s mainly. And Black/red 3s have to be up there in my humble opinion. Just can't justify putting these above any of those 3, maybe just as good but not better. It's really a "pickem" between all 4 of those pairs, depending on the person.

Last edited:
Forgot to refresh the page :lol:

They look as clean as a non-durabuck Infrared VI can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom