Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

just got locked down for my size in-store by this cool *** female at HOH 
nthat.gif
Nice bro, lucky you 
nthat.gif

Real question is what you gettin after you cop? 
nerd.gif
 Lol jk, congrats. 

I see what you're saying, but to say that dudes shouldn't be buying $200 shoes if they are worried about $15 is kind of a blank statement. I bet most the people on here buying them shouldn't REALLY be doing it.... and also I don't buy $200 shoes and that's kind of the point. 185 is just too damn close to 200 for comfort imo. These shoes should have neverrrrrrrrr gotten to this price point but hey it's happening and nike will still easily sell them so I'm just gonna have to step away from the habit now which is frankly fine with me. I've got roughly 45-50 pairs so I'm good, it just feels a little crappy to have to walk away from a line you grew up loving because the company is exploiting every single aspect of the popularity. can't blame them but it still feels like a slap in the face for some of us 
QFT...If y'all only knew how much out of the way I'm going to get these it's ridiculous. But I like the design concept of the shoe, has nosyes I can live with out it. Having copped many jays through out my life it's crazy to see how cheap they make them but I'm in it.

If I was ya'll I would just go down .5 a size.. I can't do that so easily when I wear about an 8.5 so 8 just seems small and when they ask the inevitable "what size is they man?"

I'll be going TTS on these.. Nubuck usually fit more TTS anyway. And you can always swap to a thicker insole if there's a lil extra room, can't make the shoe bigger if it's tight.

I have found that shoes like the black/redIV if I don't wear for a while they feel real tight on my feet. Those never broke in the way I wanted. I'm an 11.5 in most all jordans. I got an 11.5 in the black IV but I wish now I got a 12. May be the same for these VI's.

a cheaper alternative to buying a thicker insole is just using a stick on pad for the inside of the tongue of the shoe. People do this on dress shoes all the time to prevent heel slippage. They are invisible from the outside of the shoe. U can cop for like a dollar.

OG's - Durabuck with 3M with Nike Air
2000 - Durabuck without 3M with Nike Air
2010 - Nubuck without 3M with Jumpman
2014 - Nubuck with 3M with Jumpman

Last edited:
OG's - Durabuck with 3M & Nike Air
2000 - Durabuck without 3M & Nike Air
the 2010 had suede but your description of the 2000 is worded funny. they have nike air but you made it sound like it doesn't but i know what you are trying to say

OG's - Durabuck with 3M & Nike Air
2000 - Durabuck without 3M & Nike Air

And then the next time its gon be durabuck with 3m and nike air :lol:

Then the next nubuck with leather and no nike air

Then at the end when its almost time for the apocolypse they gon retro um perfectly :lol:

Also the ogs had leather on the back

Last edited:
the 2010 had suede but your description of the 2000 is worded funny. they have nike air but you made it sound like it doesn't but i know what you are trying to say

Just edited it with the word "with" instead of "and" which made it confusing.

However, the 2010's was not suede. That was nubuck but a tad thicker. Many people say that about the 2010's because they did not like the material.

And then the next time its gon be durabuck with 3m and nike air :lol:

Then the next nubuck with leather and no nike air

Then at the end when its almost time for the apocolypse they gon retro um perfectly :lol:

Also the ogs had leather on the back

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Hoping this retro doesnt crack after 10 wears like the last retro. Maybe my memory is fading, but I dont remember ever seeing a 2000 pair with cracking.

Does Launch Locator go up sometime this week or Monday before drop?

Back
Top Bottom