Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

And then the next time its gon be durabuck with 3m and nike air
laugh.gif

Then the next nubuck with leather and no nike air

Then at the end when its almost time for the apocolypse they gon retro um perfectly
laugh.gif

Also the ogs had leather on the back
I bet they will do suede with no 3m and with nike air next lol

Shoepalace no tax or shipping, Nike no shipping, Villa didn't used to (don't know if they do now) Jimmy Jazz no shipping
Shoepalace does charge for shipping. No retailer does no tax and free shipping, unless your part of some club or something.

Last edited:
doesn't shoepalace upcharge like 10 bucks too right off the bat?
Yes they do all kind of dumb **** like that. I've never bought anything from them before but I just see alot of folks on here complaining bout them all the time for their bad business.

Last edited:
Any chance of these 6's ending up like today's 13 release where they were $170 on NDC and $185 everywhere else?

nerd.gif

Has one seen the production date on a legit pair...was curious to see it

Ok gas and DWP prices went up, now what? Bend over and hopefully that shaft is lubed up. Y'all really dont see the problem with these increases in the last few years? Dont argue to make urself feel better or to justify forking over more cash for cheaper product either.

First im like ok $160 for Jordans now when they went for $135-$150. Then, ok $160. Next, damn $170? Now 185. Wait thats not even it...rumored 190-200 in 2015? :rofl:

Only reason I buy Jordans is cuz I get discounts. The moment thats over I'm goooood.
info on your method? :nerd: :pimp:

I keep a PT job at FNL, work there a couple times a month when I have free time or not working my at my other job or in school. Helps secure a pair, and get em cheap.

Discount is 30. So im paying '06 prices for my Jordans. I would never pay 185, well 200 after tax for a new release.

If you dont already sign up for the Winners Circle program at FNL. Get $20 off everytime you spend 200+. So if you buy a lot of socks, & sneakers you'll be paying 180ish instead of 200ish. Thats with tax included.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom