Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Secured my pair for a 100 bucks more than retail… it's better than rushing in the stores on Black Friday….

2 malls. 6 raffles. and trying to cop online. That's my plan.

"Hoping" to get 2 pairs.
nerd.gif

Weekend drop gonna make their xmas bonuses sellin all these Black/Infrared preorders..

Shoepalace does charge for shipping. No retailer does no tax and free shipping, unless your part of some club or something.
never had to pay shipping with them and i get like an extra 2-3 dollars off every purchase cuz of points adding up, this was before they started raising prices, cuz then i stopped buying from them. 

Yea gonna have to see this in person. Every single picture or video footage i see the infrared looks diffrrent. The solar/crimson on my Yeezy Foams looks really good up against that all black midsole, if these looks like that I'll prob cop if not its still a game time decision.
that's cuz not every picture is taken with the same lighting, nor the same camera, angle, etc...

Secured my pair for a 100 bucks more than retail… it's better than rushing in the stores on Black Friday….
That was stupid :x You do know you can buy them online as well right? ill be copping from the comfort of my couch or bed for box price.. Not in the least bit worried bout striking out.

Last edited:

Sorry, guess it was a simultaneous post.  Didn't see yours until I hit 'enter'.

Yeah I know what you mean in the 1997 v. 2005 thing.  I consider those to be 2 different shoes altogether in my opinion (apologies, I know this isn't the 13 thread so.....

As for the Black Infrared 6s, I'm reading from previous posts here and on FB that these will be super GR, similar to the Carmines.  I'm hoping that'll be the case since I was able to score a pair of them off Twitter RSVP and won 2 raffles (FT and FNL).  I ended up buying one each from NT and FNL and sold one at retail.  

Is it true FTL will start giving out raffle tickets for these earlier than expected? Like next week?
Yup, FTL just dropped their launch locator on these and looks like raffle ticket pick up is tomorrow and Tuesday. 

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator 

Yea some malls were starting to post raffle procedures yesterday. Looks like we'll b doin all the leg work for these a week early...trip to the mall today is in order

That map is flooooooded...as it should be

Last edited:
Yup, FTL just dropped their launch locator on these and looks like raffle ticket pick up is tomorrow and Tuesday. 

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator 
Nice, as expected my local ftl is getting these, they only get super dupers. Will be my first raffle entries ever, planning to get as many as I pass by shoe stores, as backup. Not risking some black friday am website meltdowns.

Edit: most nearby ftl doing this monday and tuesday raffle signups and a few doing guarantees next sunday:
View media item 1262951View media item 1262944

Last edited:
My local mall doin raffle as suspected but may try to drive to Arden Fair which is like 30 mins and cop a gaurenteed ticket next Sunday...

These gonna be everywhere. How am I gonna make any money off these things. Geez. Guess no presents for the kids this year

@cheddaman saying it best. People are going to want multiple pairs, so it will be difficult for some people to buy just one pair.

It's a shame, but that is the world we live in.

Back
Top Bottom