Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Waiting for that magic phone call for the next 36 hrs or so...

giphy.gif

Hoping if I win it's in MA to save $20 on that tax

Champs times square is doing raffeles tomm at 12,fam looks like might not eat whats the resell value on these gonna be i hope nothing more then 250, if anyone got a 11.5 ticket that they dont need in nyc let me know

These nikestore   a***** making calls today looking at my phone say no service, and knowing no voicemail will happen. This is very frustrating and i never get shoes online. Im over this so blown.

Just called NT NY and they told me they made all the calls today and that they were done. I asked if they would be making more calls tomorrow and she told me they were all done with the calls. Not sure how legit this is.

Just called NT NY and they told me they made all the calls today and that they were done. I asked if they would be making more calls tomorrow and she told me they were all done with the calls. Not sure how legit this is.
wow already?.....

Sounds like a lie

If anyone wants to help me out id be greatly appreciated, i have work friday morning with no leeway to come in late.

Back
Top Bottom