Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yo I've been lurking (I can't lie) for the past 2 days to judge the hype, this **** is ridiculous. With how many pairs their making, any and everyone on NT should eat on release day if you do the foot work.

P.s if this helps anyone they're the same color infrared as the white/infrared 6s and they are tts just saw my homie wearing em and I had to take a picture for NT

View media item 1275860

Yo I've been lurking (I can't lie) for the past 2 days to judge the hype, this **** is ridiculous. With how many pairs their making, any and everyone on NT should eat on release day if you do the foot work.

P.s if this helps anyone they're the same color infrared as the white/infrared 6s and they are tts just saw my homie wearing em and I had to take a picture for NT
even the lurkers sayin we all gonna eat... 

NYC is flooded with these, if you miss out you ain't doing it right
laugh.gif

View media item 1275860
Ntdenim?

Don't know who said NTNY finished making calls but I just got a call for my homies pair I already secured my pair on sun through HoH so I did him a favor and picked him up a ticket.
Posted this in the Jordan 1 thread by mistake lol.

***** I'm eating pizza all week I got 3 pairs so far, and I had forgot my password to this account, me admitting that I was lurking was just me being honest. This **** is entertainment, it grew 50 pages in 2 days

P.s yo mom lurks on this **** *****
strong 2nd post

Back
Top Bottom