Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got blessed with the NTSF call yesterday before work. My girl and cousin won also so I'm glad I can oop the homies that couldn't make it out there. Anybody going for the GS pairs out at NTSF? They're doing fcfs

And for all the bay area heads who haven't hit, I know Bows and Arrows is doing their raffle today.

Before I return to the weekend drop I plan on getting my FL shoe and comparing the two since I have doubles. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Damn...weekend drop went grey market? I knew those production dates seemed a little short.

Reputed supplier? If you aren't Nike/Jordan Brand how the hell do you get shoes wholesale? I digress. Anyway, like people said earlier raffle with a Super General release and most if not all online retail sites are doing one per customer? Yeah okay. I've seen it too often where the people always acting like the shoes will be easy to cop end up disappointed and are super salty in the thread. :lol: I treat every shoe that I really want like Tier Zero okay not quite. LOL

Seen this all but too many times

I just assumed that the dude talking about Marqueesole was trolling with that response. No point arguing with that.

And Mr. Mark Miller writes like he obtained an English education from the far East.

Trusted site like Marquee :lol:

and we'll find out shortly about weekenddrop

I just assumed that the dude talking about Marqueesole was trolling with that response. No point arguing with that.

And Mr. Mark Miller writes like he obtained an English education from the far East.

Trusted site like Marquee :lol:

and we'll find out shortly about weekenddrop

Damn that sux if true tho. Citysole used to be solid. Guess thats why they changed their name.

lol people would have a lot less problems if they just waited for shoes to release...everyone wants them early

I sort of underestimated the demand for these in my area, but I can finally say got the call from champs Monroeville, Pa lol.  Let the feast commence 
tongue.gif

Salty that I gotta hit up my local Hibbett Sports tomorrow night to try and grab a guaranteed ticket 
sick.gif

I always told myself I would never making shopping moves on Thanksgiving 
mean.gif

Do not go to times square champs, just drove by its ******* pouring rain and there is a line going around a city block for the tickets, **** this **** lol if i struck out online i will pay resale price i am no bum to be waiting 2 hours in the pouring rain for sneakers
I never understood why people lined up hours early for raffle tickets. You can get their first and still not get ****. They have more tickets than they do people lining up. It's a lottery. I'ma just head over there later on when the line is calm. In the mean time, about to ​ in some breakfast.
nthat.gif

lol people would have a lot less problems if they just waited for shoes to release...everyone wants them early

Theres that but people preorder to avoid hassle. If i csnt cop release day thats when i look for other options. Learned that from ordering early too many times.

Just wondering, but these will be my first pairs of 6s, do they fit like Bred 1s or no? Cause I'm a size 10 in bred 1s and I'm not sure what size i should go after

yeah I doubt a "mark miller" really wrote that haha.. With that being said, I'm pretty sure they're legit and they're willing to refund you so you can send it back if you feel they're gms

yeah I doubt a "mark miller" really wrote that haha.. With that being said, I'm pretty sure they're legit and they're willing to refund you so you can send it back if you feel they're gms

If theyre legit then where are they getting stock from. Dudes had more pairs than some niketowns.

Theres that but people preorder to avoid hassle. If i csnt cop release day thats when i look for other options. Learned that from ordering early too many times.
i meant more along the lines of weekend drop / other early release sites

So now that WeekendDrop has allegedly been exposed can everybody unhappy with their purchase from them just send them back so that we may move on.

What's crazy is people are still going to complain about the pairs they pick up on Friday from "trusted" retailers so I guess it's never ending.

Back
Top Bottom