Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

professor_frink_sarcasm_detector-68030.gif

Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man
mean.gif
THIS MAN knows.  You can tell times have changed.

Dudes here acting like these are their grails, needing to stock 5-7 pairs. lool

I think I'm gonna cop and see how they are in person if I don't like em then I'll sell em to a member for retail. I've had VI's before but sold em but never the black infrareds

Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man :smh:

His screen name tells it all.. Mods block this guy! These have way less 3m than the ogs and enough of the color debate.. Rock your varsity reds let the shoe buffs rock these

Think these will sell out? I won two raffles and dont know if i should bother spending the money on a second pair if anyone is gonna be able to cop

i rly hope i dont strike out.. dont want to end up paying the same price as the gamma blues resale price.

just read his name :smh:
THIS MAN knows.  You can tell times have changed.

Dudes here acting like these are their grails, needing to stock 5-7 pairs. lool
Stop. Anybody thinking these are grails needs to be punched in the nads. Or obviously hasn't been in the game long enough to know the difference. Member half of these NTrs are just hoppin on the hype train. Not knowing their history. Soon they'll be back on a skateboard rockin trukfit.

Last edited:
Just received my second call for size 10.5, but only need one tho ...guess I'll start entering raffles from here on out just to give myself a better chance, I was starting to get overconfident in coppin online anyway.

Stop. Anybody thinking these are grails needs to be punched in the nads. Or obviously hasn't beenin the game long enough to know the difference.
I'm almost 40. i had the OG in high school. yes they are my grail , yes they mean a lot to me and they bring back tons of memories. me playing ball after school and mike playing for the bulls. i love all the sixes they are my favorite shoe of all time. and the black/red color way just bring me back to a time most wouldn't understand. i for one can say THESE and all the other releases of this color way are my grails. I'm not going to nit pick the shade of color or the material bc I'm not in it for that. 

Also i have never been in "the game". i just enjoy collecting sneakers that meant something to me when i was younger watching mike play.

Last edited:
His screen name tells it all.. Mods block this guy! These have way less 3m than the ogs and enough of the color debate.. Rock your varsity reds let the shoe buffs rock these

reminds me of the guy cmpunk that was on here 

Yeah I had to swing the hammer on that dude :smh:
It doesn't matter if no one agrees with what he says, he has the right to his own opinion. Now if he just keeps trolling the thread about how he doesn't like these then we have a problem.

I'm almost 40. i had the OG in high school. yes they are my grail , yes they mean a lot to me and they bring back tons of memories. me playing ball after school and mike playing for the bulls. i love all the sixes they are my favorite shoe of all time. and the black/red color way just bring me back to a time most wouldn't understand. i for one can say THESE and all the other releases of this color way are my grails. I'm not going to nit pick the shade of color or the material bc I'm not in it for that. 

read the rest of what I put. I was with a customer on the phone soooooo I couldn't finish. lol.

To me its just another shoe I can add to the collection of other shoes I cant wear still new in the box that one day ill be able to wear somewhere out. lol. The slack and dress shirt life makes me want to collect aldos and ballys. lol. ohh when jr high was the best days HS too but jr high.... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom