Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thats how its gonna be in the afternoon on the 28th

Im actually going to be excited to see it. makes me laugh hearing the responses that come out. Especially when the information was easily obtainable or in front of their faces. Let the jogger pants photos begin. man I sound like Debbie downer right now. Or very jaded.

STOPPED BY CHAMPS IN NYC AT ABOUT 10 MIN BEFORE 12 WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE OUT TICKETS… THE LINE WAS …
eek.gif
INSAAAANNNE
eek.gif
… GOOD THING I LANDED A PAIR AT NTNY. I TOOK A LOOK AT THAT RIDICULOUS LINE AND SAID NO THANKS
laugh.gif
… ITS FREEZING, RAINING, AND ON/OFF MILD SNOW… AT 29 IM NOT BUILT FOR THAT LIFE ANYMORE.

PROBABLY STRUCK OUT AT MODELLS SINCE THEY HAVENT CALLED ME YET BUT WE'LL SEE… 1/2 … GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYNNA SCORE A PAIR #NTFAM
Just wait until you're in your 30s bro.

"Hit the bar?"

"nah, it's 10pm, i'm tired."

No champs call. Terrible! total 0/17 so looks like its a 5am online fight for me. Congrats to those eating pizza. Hopefully i can feast in the am. And go back to sleep.

I think champs will be making calls today, hopefully I get a call from them cause so far i've been 0/10!!!

Last edited:
Just gotta call from champs size 13, the guy said I was the last call of the day, Kansas City area... I'm 3/8 so far. I guess I'm joining this pizza party but why is everyone eating pizza?

Just got the call from the Champs in Colonie Center in Albany NY. Also a size 10. I'm gonna get my pair from FinishLine in MA, though (no tax & FNL rewards), so there's gonna be at least one pair of leftover sz10s there after their pickup window ends.

(PS: Did a mod delete my last post where I offered to hook up Western MA peeps w/ one of my raffle win pairs in Holyoke? If so, my apologies and I'd like to know why - I was just trying to help peeps out)

Just got the call from the Champs in Colonie Center in Albany NY. Also a size 10. I'm gonna get my pair from FinishLine in MA, though (no tax & FNL rewards), so there's gonna be at least one pair of leftover sz10s there after their pickup window ends.

(PS: Did a mod delete my last post where I offered to hook up Western MA peeps w/ one of my raffle win pairs in Holyoke? If so, my apologies and I'd like to know why - I was just trying to help peeps out)

I deleted you post because OOP's are not allowed. I know your trying to help but it's against the rules. You can post it in your signature and have members PM you.

So I stayed away from this thread because of constantly talked about non sense here in other threads lol but the time has come for me to pop in.

So I know I f ed up when I didn't verify when FTLs/HOH will be doing raffles for these. Went to the mall Monday and could only enter in champs and FNL with my girl. 3 tickets total for my size 2 tickets total for her(champs by me doesn't get GS). Y'all know how raffles treat me right? But damn I just got the call for my size AND her size.

The shoe gods WANT me to have these. Hope everyone flourishes with no nonsense to deal with on Black Friday

Last edited:
Stop. Anybody thinking these are grails needs to be punched in the nads.

Why couldn't this shoe (not specifically this years rendition) be someone's grail? And why would you want to punch someone that believes this shoe to be THEIR grail? You sound lame af.

I think everyone is getting calls for these because theyre releasing an insane amount of them...black friday release?! They kno everyones gonna want to cop these

Why couldn't this shoe (not specifically this years rendition) be someone's grail? And why would you want to punch someone that believes this shoe to be THEIR grail? You sound lame af.
These are my grails.  My 1st Jordans were the Black Metallic 5s in 1990 (elementary school).  They were still in good condition by the time the 6s were released so my parents didn't see why they should get me another pair of shoes.  Got the 7s and 2 pairs of the 8s though the following years. 

No one should criticize other people's "grail list", because everyone's list is different. 

Back
Top Bottom