Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Who else hopes crocker doesnt get a pair?
laugh.gif
gimme a hell yeah
he better grab them crying towels 
laugh.gif

i got so nervous about the sport blue 6s  that i almost jumped the gun and got a pair before the release day. its been so long since they released. they were still on the shelf last weekend when i was in orlando. you just never know whats gonna happen...

i got so nervous about the sport blue 6s  that i almost jumped the gun and got a pair before the release day. its been so long since they released. they were still on the shelf last weekend when i was in orlando. you just never know whats gonna happen...
bruh these are 10x more hyped than the ****** material sports blue 6s..

Mark my words i will get a pair man.  joke is gonna be on you when u fail to cop while i triple up on these

Oh so now you cocky and confident? Is this the same crocker that cried a million times and posted a million times that he was nervous and hoped he could get a pair?

Now you bout to cop 3 pairs?

Why not make it an even 4? :lol:

bruh these are 10x more hyped than the ****** material sports blue 6s..
i understand that. but just like the maroons, the sport blues have never been retroed. these on the other hand have had a few. I'm just saying i thought they woulda disappeared in minutes. 

weekend drop isn't gonna reply back saying they get half their stock out the back door of champs

I know I guy who takes 25% of stock outta every hyped jordan release from footaction before release date...if he had a site he wouldn't say that tho

citysole and weekend drop are just like pickyourshoes

they were getting the hundreds authentic clothes but aren't a real dealer of such...same with the jordans they use to sell

weekend drop sells shoes that aren't even replicated by fakers like new air force ones that are def authentic, I've never had to order jordans from them but would

I'm sure jb issued a cease and desist to pickyourshoes as well as citysole

pickyourshoes stopped selling jordans and citysole changed their name to continue selling jordans

Last edited:
bruh yall are tripping dont doubt my skills i got the best bots none of you can match up to me. so sit yo butts down and stop actin like a tough man talkin trash to me behind a computer screen

Real men dont need bots.

I have gotten every release this year without a bot. Matter a fact dont even really know what the **** a bot is actually :lol:

Last edited:
 Mark my words i will get a pair man.  joke is gonna be on you when u fail to cop while i triple up on these
The basketball genius AirSakuragi will get a pair in 12 and the doernbechers in 12!

laugh.gif

FC is run by idiots. Doubt any of you seen the thread in the legit check but they turned a dude away multiple times claiming his obviously legit Royal 1's were fake
laugh.gif
everyone is just so paranoid over royal 1s its ridiculous

and for great reason too

if WD sold me LEGIT white/black 1s and 1s are the most counterfeited Js out, i have trust in them

bruh yall are tripping dont doubt my skills i got the best bots none of you can match up to me. so sit yo butts down and stop actin like a tough man talkin trash to me behind a computer screen

Real man dont need bots.

I have gotten every release this year without a bot. Matter a fact dont even really know what the **** a bot is actually :lol:

repped, get online on time and have semi good internet you should get through. things happen though

NDC sucks now so opt for a different site.

whats retail on these? might have to just cop off FNL and use my $20

Im saying why you nervous if you know you getting 3 pairs?
cuz the hype makin me doubt myself.. im tryin to calm myself down tellin myself ill be fine but my anxiety kicks in tellin me otherwise.. its hard to fight the anxiety bruh

weekend drop isn't gonna reply back saying they get half their stock out the back door of champs

I know I guy who takes 25% of stock outta every hyped jordan release from footaction before release date...if he had a site he wouldn't say that tho

citysole and weekend drop are just like pickyourshoes

they were getting the hundreds authentic clothes but aren't a real dealer of such...same with the jordans they use to sell

weekend drop sells shoes that aren't even replicated by fakers like new air force ones that see def authentic, I've never had to order jordans from them but would

Bad comparison

Pickyourshoes is a real dealer with a Adidas, Asics, New Balance and whatever accounts and have been for several years.

Right. "Best" bots.

it's ok guys.  Since he's only 15 years old (guessing since you take the bus to school), in a few months all these shoes will be too small for him and he'll have to sell them to a consignment store.

Back
Top Bottom