Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Copped from Finishline. Seems like whenever I want to use winner circle rewards during a release the app never shows my rewards. Oh well will call in later on.

Been sitting in line since launch for a size 12 on NDC. Im just waiting for OOS message or an error to pop up....

not worth it IMO, i did this smae thing for the 2010 infrareds and they all cracked up after a while within the same timeframe. If you stock you better not wear them as reg shoes becuase they will crack and fall apart after a while.

i mean yes they are still wearable but the paint cracked up and for me thats not that wearable im most situations
well what I meant was that I might where them once a week or once every two week like my breds. But since they are new as of now, I might where them a couple times a week

On the plus side I eventually got through and used a $20 rewards card. Although with the price hike it evens out....

You dudes that keep posting about how you got through on ndc but didn't get an email need to stop spamming, please.

Call your banks and make sure no fraud protection. Also, address and profile and credit card statement need to match.

I was lucky this morning, got mine and niece's!

Been sitting in line since launch for a size 12 on NDC. Im just waiting for OOS message or an error to pop up....
Even if OOS message comes up keep trying to add.  People were able to add their size after getting an OOS.   Keep going until Nike tweets out OOS.

I was a rookie today but I was ready on 5 sites. failed on all of them even though I added to my cart 2 seconds after they came up.

I have know idea how they can sell out that quick even though I was super quick but they did hahaha

go my son's preschool pair thank god.
finishline, footlocker, and ndc not sold out

Last edited:
wanna go back to sleep so bad
but ndc won't tell me if the game is over yet. still holding on

Back
Top Bottom