Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yep, and that hype on Retro+ colorways started long, long ago as well... I feel like a broken record but Mocha IIIs really started this trend in 2001.

Well, the mochas didn't start anything as far as hype. Them joints were available a year after release for 39.99.

What does it have to do with then?

The lack of self esteem in kids and their desire to fit in and be accepted. A desire to impress others on social media because they can't feel good about themselves without being externally validated. An endless chase to be a part of something, something which can not be truly achieved by acquiring commodities BTW.

If it wasn't sneakers it would just be something else.

You can't have an understanding of how expensive Jordans were in comparison to other shoes on the market unless you grew up in that era.
Dudes that got every pair of Jordans were rare and years later when foamposites first dropped nobody had them.  It wasn't because people wanted them but the price seemed crazy to most.

When you say "you" are you talking to me, or in general?

I'm telling y'all how it is. I was there.

People didn't want Jordan retros back then, period!

Also, while price played a factor in ppl not buying them, most people just thought the shoe was flat out ugly.

NDC came through for me YES ... I've been trying to add to cart since 8:04 and it failed on me at 8:30 tried to add a 9 to my cart again and at 10:07 it told me OOS but for the heck of it I reloaded the page and a size 9 appeared in my cart , hit member checkout, order successful... Waiting for that confirmation email now .

overslept on these woke up at 630. props to dude with the FNL phone number. normally a 8.5 in jordans but i got a 9 cause sold out... hoping it won't be too big or i may have to trade for 8.5

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.
Agree 100%. Reps to you when I get back from Niketown picking up my beloved AJ6s

Finally checked out on footaction after a long waiting time my patience has payed off.  Goodluck people

Damn that. Was ridiculous , just now checked out on Ndc after adding to cart right at 5am and multiple multiple errors , got through on FNL also but will see if that actually ships

Was able to add to cart on fnl, then back to splash screen... 
mean.gif

i ordered mine on foot locker but didn't receive an email yet. its almost 30 min since i ordered. when i try to enter my costumer and order number to check my order online it also tells me that my costumer number is invalid. does somebody know if something went wrong? thanks

NDC came through for me YES ... I've been trying to add to cart since 8:04 and it failed on me at 8:30 tried to add a 9 to my cart again and at 10:07 it told me OOS but for the heck of it I reloaded the page and a size 9 appeared in my cart , hit member checkout, order successful... Waiting for that confirmation email now .

wtf

added miliseconds after 5am pst and still in line

i ordered mine on foot locker but didn't receive an email yet. its almost 30 min since i ordered. when i try to enter my costumer and order number to check my order online it also tells me that my costumer number is invalid. does somebody know if something went wrong? thanks
Did you use a bot or ATC? If yes, then there is a high chance that something went wrong.  Reality.

seriously tho fellas just open up the nike tabs and continue calling FNL .. even with all the crashes .. they seem to have a ******** of these good luck

If they were smart they made Bred XI numbers. Nike has been doing a good job the last few years with original color ways. They have been making enough to go around for the kids and the old Jordan fans. I would love to see them continuing doing this.

Back
Top Bottom