Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

When I called FinishLine to make sure my order went through, the lady on the phone seemed wild racist. 

She was like "Let me guess, you're calling about Air Jordans". 

Thinking about reporting her 
mean.gif
u gotta be trolling 

that is in no way "racist"

When I called FinishLine to make sure my order went through, the lady on the phone seemed wild racist. 

mean.gif
im pretty sure she been there all day talking to people about the same thing as you

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
SON! I MEAN, REALLY SON!

Back in the game after 3 yrs. Was up at 5am PST, got the nike waiting in line message right away. 1h45m later still nothing and all other sites were sold out or in some reloading loop. I quit after the Bred 11 pack a few years back, and that was easier to get than this, things sure have gotten crazier. 

I had 4 charges and my order canceled because of finishline last year.. Since then I vowed to NEVER use them again until they get there act together

I started a thread at the tail end of 2012 after my frustration in trying to "buy" the Bred XIs, Thunder 4s and some of the 9s. I tend to try NDC as the first option and FTL and Co as the second. FNL is extremely frustrating with the payment processing and order cancellations.

Thinking about reporting her :smh:

I love how if anyone ruffles someone's feathers these days it basically means they're being racist. that word is thrown around wayyyy too easily these days. and the result is...well back to the shoes.

Just picked up my Nike LV Pair. Such a good feeling when I can get a 12.5.  Fits like a glove. You guys just don't understand... 
#Team47EuroSizing

Last edited:

Congrats to everyone who got their pair! Looks like a nice sneaker.. Hows the quality?
In my opinion quality is alright. I have some typical glue stains between the mid-sole . And Some bad mid-sole paint, the black paint goes over the panel line over lapping a few mm of the Infrared color.

these releases are getting tougher each time. ndc hasnt tweeted sold out yet and since there are "alot" of pairs expect a quick restock!

In my opinion quality is alright. I have some typical glue stains between the mid-sole . And Some bad mid-sole paint, the black paint goes over the panel line over lapping a few mm of the Infrared color.
Yup that should be expected with JB though but the shoe looks great. Congrats to everyone!

mean.gif
LOL reporting her? 

Figures you'd think it was racism. Can she SEE what race you are over the phone? Secondly. Don't you think that it JUST MIGHT BE POSSIBLE that she's a minimum wage worker, working on black friday...and the last 100 calls she got, back to back to back to back to back were all about Air Jordans?

But nah....it's gotta be racism, right? LOL...you a true NTer, that's for sure.

seems like some of these shoes come in better condition than others....the ones I got from nike and footlocker both are flawless but my boy copped some from champs and theres white crap on the seams

I had two charges on my paypal and multiple credit card charges because of FNL. They really should upgrade their payment system. It's been crap for years. So hit and miss. Usually it's really terrible during a major Jordan GR.

No doubt. What really pisses me off is that they won't acknowledge there's an issue with their payment system, and blame it on the banks. I've tried explaining the problem to multiple sales reps over the phone, and none seem to comprehend what's going on. One time a lady was trying to run an order for me, and she was getting the same error from their end. She insisted that I must not have the funds or correct information. I told her to forget about it, went on their site, and purchased the items myself with all the same info. Finish Line needs to get it together.

call em. i chatted with ndc guy and he said im good
I wouldn't trust a customer rep til the box is at my door, but that goes with all the retailers. If worse comes to worst, I'm sure I'll soon have the chance at a pair again.

NTNY - rep said they haven't decided what to do with unclaimed pairs. Said they will announce on twitter what they will do but don't they have a history of just selling pairs the day after?

@Dr Kickologist  

Last edited:

Thinking about reporting her :smh:

I highly doubt that's the case. Probably 99.9% of the phone calls they had this morning were about this release. I even tried calling a couple times, and it said to try again later because all of their lines were full.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom