Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Has anyone EVER encountered this problem?
There is nothing wrong with my card by the way.  Just checked.  FNL is also unable to explain.  15 temp. authorizations and none went through.  I basically lost the chance to get one, but I see resellers with full size run selling them for $300!!! That's a shame.

View media item 1279634

Welcome to FNL on release day man...

Dude, thank you. Bless you and hope you had a good thanksgiving week!

Struck out since 8:00:01 am EST on ndc and fnl was just a mess today. I missed and just went to sleep and woke up to this post. 

Copped my size!

Seriously man thank you.

That's love.

I'm glad there was some of this to read and not just people whining about flaws of their pairs.

How do some of you act when you wear them and get dirt on them :smh:

There is nothing wrong with my card by the way.  Just checked.  FNL is also unable to explain.  15 temp. authorizations and none went through.  I basically lost the chance to get one, but I see resellers with full size run selling them for $300!!! That's a shame.

View media item 1279634

I had 3 charges on my Amex. I called and she said 1 order and 1 shipped. My husband was worried cause he received 2 emails from Amex but I told him the other 2 will fall off. You should be good. I'm sorry nothing went thru though.

I just called the customer service with something similar to my account and they said everytime we pressed submit order when it crashed or what, it put a hold. It should fold in a couple of days but would not be charged.

The thing that stands out the most to me is how bright that orange pink red is. 

It's pretty wild. Can't state how orange it looks. 

When I called FinishLine to make sure my order went through, the lady on the phone seemed wild racist. 

She was like "Let me guess, you're calling about Air Jordans". 

Thinking about reporting her :smh:

Man these people have 100's of calls

You over there crying about some shoes. Wait for the email
1. She said its cancel and ole well
2. You wait for the email

We messing up people's jobs now over a luxury

It was never that deep.

3000+ posts :wow:  not surprised tho, what did i miss? Did yall compare RD pairs with WeekendDrop? picked up my pair, so glad i listened and went .5 down. I have some marks on the toe box, a little glue is visible but overall im satisfied 

My pairs from WeekendDrop and Shiekh's are exactly the same...Even slid by Footlocker to check the pair I'd won for the raffle there (Didn't purchase those) just to compare even further and they looked the same as well...

View media item 1279634

I always wondered if this card/bank specific or random?

some of yall maybe said these got the yeezy foam hue. if you are complaining about the 2014 infrared maybe you didnt like the yeezy foams

i kinda like the ideaof moving that lace lock thing on the bottom like that one pic a few pages back

but seems like a pain to relace it esp in the area where it geos under the jumpman logo

Wow, I just added added to cart from my wishlist on Shoepalace.com.  Punched in the promo code, and got an order confirmation for $184 shipped.

NB4 cancellation 
laugh.gif

Ate locally, but would be nice to double up for under retail 
nthat.gif

some of yall maybe said these got the yeezy foam hue. if you are complaining about the 2014 infrared maybe you didnt like the yeezy foams
It's ppl who don't know their colors. Ppl say oh these are pink, orange etc. It is a true infrared color just like the AM90s. I remember some dude in the white/infrared thread was complaining about the color so he colored the sections with what he said was "og infrared" but was clearly varsity red
roll.gif

I just don't get ppl spending $200+ only to flip to $100 profit but hey I'm not a reseller .......wear your kicks MJ would want this lol j/k

I've been lurking on this thread from near enough the start and finally gave in and joined the NT fam 
smokin.gif

really happy with my pair and it was a easy cop even though i got there a bit late but us UK folk are luckier than you guys in the states. only problem is i got a 8.5 and they dont fit as snug as i like them to so hopefully going to get a smaller size. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom