Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Stopped caring about jordans around 2009. The DMP pack was the last time I actually camped for a pair.

Been a solid hiatus, but I had to have these :smokin. Actually shocked I got through on NDC.

Last edited:
Damn nice. You must have some kind of hook up or you joined like 100+ raffles. Props on the pick up though!

nah i entered just 4 raffles and had 2 friends sign up for me and we all hit except 1 friend missed in champs

im sure the earlier raffles helped in this case though wont happen again

the extra 3 we walked past fnl and they were doing fcfs and a lot of people walked up asking for sizes and were turned away

we walked up asked "size 13?" just for the sake of it

and thats all they had left so we bought the last 3

ironically i was in line mobile on ndc and when i walked up to pay in fnl poof carted on ndc

Ok since MJ 1991 Playoff's / Finals pic's, Kanye in multiples, Kevin Nash, Eddie Vedder, RHCP, etc...have all be posted multiple times, how's about a commercial most people haven't seen...

View media item 1279707Got my 2 pair today hope all were successful in the hunt. FTL tried to play me at first said I ain't never win when shorty had already told me so, had me thinkin I was in the wrong store. I left mad but they came and found me and said they messed up lol. Honestly I still woulda been happy with the 1 pair but hey no complaints.

whats all the pairs for

for me

none are for sale

certain shoes that hold a special place for me i load up on if im able to always have a pair to wear

this being one of them

i will maybe use 1-2 pairs for trade bait though if its a trade i want(dont have any in mind currently)
My BS radar is going off hard right now.. If these are really for you then great, but if they're for resale I hope each shoe catches fire
happy.gif

The one thing I can't stand is why people cop more than one pair. C'mon now. If you need more than 1 pair get outta here!

Anyone else get their pair from Footlocker? Mine had a little dirt on the bottom. I feel like they were worn :frown:

No :lol: actually I passed on these, partly because I own a 2000' pair and a 2010' pack pair. And it being so close to Christmas with bills and all that crap I didn't really have the money to cop. don't get me wrong these look dope and I defiantly want a pair, the 3M is :pimp: just got some priories that come first. I might try to cop a pair with some tax money in a couple months

Last edited:
The one thing I can't stand is why people cop more than one pair. C'mon now. If you need more than 1 pair get outta here!
Na man.. When a shoe releases (not this one specifically) every 15, 20 , 23 years and its a shoe you like, one pair wont last you til the next release so doubling, tripling whatever is ok by me. 

No
laugh.gif
actuall I passed on these, partly because I own a 2000' pair and a 2010' pack pair. And it being so close to Christmas with bills and all that crap I didn't really have the money to cop. don't get me wrong these look dope and I defiantly want a pair, the 3M is
pimp.gif
just got some priories that come first. I might try to cop a pair with some tax money in a couple months
repped, first guy not buying J's to be late on rent payment or alimony lol

Last edited by a moderator:
whats all the pairs for

for me

none are for sale

certain shoes that hold a special place for me i load up on if im able to always have a pair to wear

this being one of them

i will maybe use 1-2 pairs for trade bait though if its a trade i want(dont have any in mind currently)
Dumbest thing I've read all today, by the time you get through 2 - 3 pairs they will be rereleased. The other pairs will just yellow and wither away.

i understand doubling up but any more than that is just unjustifiable.....each to their own thou!

still hoping I can find a size 10 for retail in the future.....

Na man.. When a shoe releases (not this one specifically) every 15, 20 , 23 years and its a shoe you like, one pair wont last you til the next release so doubling, tripling whatever is ok by me. 
Yeah I can see copping 2 pairs for the right shoe. Like if this had Nike Air with Durabuck. Then I would double up for sure but that'll never happen.

If you had trouble with these imagine when any Remastered 2015 retro hits smh
Why do people keep saying this.  EVERY SINGLE JORDAN STARTING FROM 2015 ONWARDS WILL BE A 'REMASTERED' JORDAN.

This remastered stuff isn't limited to a few drops here and there, its every pair.

Back
Top Bottom