Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wasn't easy to get for me but the shoepalace order went through. Code didn't work and paid over retail but at least got mine. Thanks fam.

my eastbay order just got cancelled for an error. I placed the order in like 20 seconds and didn't receive an order confirmation. :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah, my local shop sold them at $285 and they sold out, **** is sickening especially considering how easy these were to get
Send Nike a nice note about that.  They will not be happy at all that someone carrying their shoe decided to up the price.

Got my raffle pair, my FNL pair just shipped. Now I'm waiting on my NDC pair to ship and I'm good 

Dumbest thing I've read all today, by the time you get through 2 - 3 pairs they will be rereleased. The other pairs will just yellow and wither away.

nah see i actually wear my shoes

no sole protectors no sneaker shields etc..

shoes are perishable by nature

i even wear them in the rain/snow etc..

dont duck walk when i rock them either

wearing a shoe daily 3 maybe 4 months of wear and tear would have them beat

i know some of ya dude rock a shoe once every few months to keep it new car smell fresh

thats just not me

not knockin anyone though

I can legitimately say I am good on J's until an OG 4 or 5 comes out now. All the 2015 stuff to me looks gimicky as hell. 

I guess I'm an old head but this puts a wrap on my J collection for awhile. 

I saw alp at 34 street. the man looked he came out of the sewer
I think we can all agree @alp deserves to defend himself

nerd.gif
doesnt he though? lol

Dumbest thing I've read all today, by the time you get through 2 - 3 pairs they will be rereleased. The other pairs will just yellow and wither away.

i know some of ya dude rock a shoe once every few months to keep it new car smell fresh

thats just not me

I assume most of these members have 100+ shoes so they don't wear the same sneaker twice in a two month period, if these are the only sneakers you have then I get your point. I also never used shoe trees or sole guards, but I have over 300 shoes so the only shoes I wear regular are my motorcycle sneakers.

But anyways I bought 1 pair of these. I always thought that the black/infrared 6s were cool to me. Skiped the '10 varsity red with the ashy suede. So this is my first pair of 6s. Also woke up here in the west coast two hours after launch, went on East Bay and was put in line for an hour. Waited it through and I got it finally!!! Good luck to everyone still hunting for these.View media item 1279726

thats just not me

I'm the same way I wear every kick and my boss be like you tripping and I'm like why the heck would I spend all this money on shoes to watch them sit

Back
Top Bottom