Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

DAmn Jimmy!  I needed a 8.5 
frown.gif

Really hope NDC ain't playin' around right now

Usually score with raffle, still hot the tix were given out TWO WEEKS ahead, neway, this issue with Nike website...has this happened before? Do sizes really get re released, or is this a false hope?

Usually score with raffle, still hot the tix were given out TWO WEEKS ahead, neway, this issue with Nike website...has this happened before? Do sizes really get re released, or is this a false hope?
Happened to me with the Carmines but an hour after release there was a restock. This time is a little strange to me but still tryna hope for the best.

I ended up getting 4 pairs, 2 for myself and 2 for my friend. The online purchases were crazy. FL capped out right when I was about to submit payment. I kept hitting the back key to go back to the previous page (where you enter your info). After 45 mins I was able to submit payment. For the NC pair I was in line for half an hour. When it finally added to my cart the site capped out as well. I said good and went to get my 2 pairs from a local spot. Right before I left I refreshed the page on nike again and it took me to checkout. That was it as then when I tried to submit payment it capped out again. I then went to pick up my store pairs and came home an hour later. I hit submit in the ndc page for hahas and it went through. Definitely a tough release.

Patones can go fudge themselves wit that $500 pack. 29s are hideous anyway

You're better off just getting the Pantones by themselves via reseller. I don't see them reselling for much more than $300 after the hype calms down and you won't lose money on XX9s you don't want nor will you have to fight for 5 hours online or in line to get them.
if they were the gamma blue from the 12s last year id cop but not some wack *** baby blue

I still don't have em... I don't feel like pulling the trigger on the resale price of 280, but if things dry up I will cause I can see the price of these going up in time. If I find a size 10 for less than 250 I will be happy

Back
Top Bottom