Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Weird. Was able to add a pair in my cart on NDC. Not sure if I can checkout yet tho. First choose your size and save it to wish list. Then go to your empty cart and add that size to your cart from there. 
Just ordered a pair doing this. I'm thinking it'll get cancelled but it's worth a shot.

Just ordered a pair doing this. I'm thinking it'll get cancelled but it's worth a shot.
worth a shot. glad it worked for you bro 
nthat.gif
hope you cook haha

For anyone that missed them yesterday, right now it seems that NDC USA has all kind of sizes in stock.
You're not able to add to cart from the actual page tho. See my previous post to be able to add to cart. A member has reported to be able to checkout
glasses.gif
 Not sure if NDC will fufill the order. Good luck nt fam! 
nthat.gif

So I was on NDC seeing the latest releases. I added the Jordan Futures to my cart. And when I did, I saw the 6s on there, possibly from yesterday. So I checked out. Probably going to return the Futures but hopefully they honor the 6s.

It's still working for me fam. 2 other members have been able to place order. Here's the steps.

Go to Infrared 6 page on NDC. Choose size then save it to wishlist. Go to your empty cart page and add to cart from there. Might not work if you've already placed an order with them yesterday. Maybe try another account? 

it won't work if you click "View Wishlist" when the pop-up comes up

you have to go to your cart and add it from there

Limit 1 per customer = if you were able to get a pair yesterday, it won't let you buy another one using the same acct. you will get this
ATTENTION!
One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]

Last edited:

Weird. Was able to add a pair in my cart on NDC. Not sure if I can checkout yet tho. First choose your size and save it to wish list. Then go to your empty cart and add that size to your cart from there. 
After getting an error message the first time using this method, the second worked fine and I was able to checkout and used Ebates as well. I received an order number so hopefully they will honor the order. We'll see.

You're not able to add to cart from the actual page tho. See my previous post to be able to add to cart. A member has reported to be able to checkout 8)  Not sure if NDC will fufill the order. Good luck nt fam! :nthat:

It works. Just did it! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom