Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yes, but if you truly do want to try to trade go for the 17 instead of the 18. Although neither size is common at all, 17 is more common (you could say) than an 18.

But yeah either way it's going to be tough trying to get a size swap
I appreciate the honest response, but I was just playing lol
roll.gif

still geeking at what I copped these with on NDC....deff hella pears but just shocking to me how relatively quick I got through on a crappy set up. looking forward to see in person, will make awesome winter shoes
What are you using to protect your shoes in the winter?

got my shipping email, crzy thing is they are already in ATL and the delivery date says 12/03..hmmm

all my shoe orders shipped yesterday except NDC but they always are slow around a holiday. usually they won't arrive until wed or thurs. i know the drill.

Man you smoking dope if you think some booger eating teenagers can put nike air on the back like they infactuated like us.

:lol:

Feeble minded fool!
View media item 1280666
I don't see why you need that. When people won't be able to see the back. Trust I want a pair but it seems simple at this juncture.
View media item 1280674
Have to put these in my top five nudging out the true blue 3s.

Bred 11s
BC 3
BC 4s
Playoff 12s
These

Kinda torn between playoffs 13s and TB 3s for the next spot.

However congrats to all who ate this morning and see yall in the Columbia thread [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man you smoking dope if you think some booger eating teenagers can put nike air on the back like they infactuated like us.

laugh.gif

Feeble minded fool!

I don't see why you need that. When people won't be able to see the back. Trust I want a pair but it seems simple at this juncture.

Have to put these in my top five nudging out the true blue 3s.

Bred 11s
BC 3
BC 4s
Playoff 12s
These

Kinda torn between playoffs 13s and TB 3s for the next spot.

However congrats to all who ate this morning and see yall in the Columbia thread [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
playoffs

That's completely false information  ,  Mens size 13.5   still exists  in  Jordan retro shoes  and also like you said Nike performance basketball shoes(not retro).

I bought two 13.5  on this release  ,   you can still find this size on sivasdescalzo right now  !!!!!!

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/air-jordan-6-retro-black-infrared-23-black.html

13.5 is just rare  like size 12.5   , it doesn't mean it don't exist !!!View media item 449380

Saying they didn't exist was (clearly) incorrect. Nike in the US, however, did not carry a 13.5 and I don't remember the last time that they've sold it. Nike also never recognized that they made size 6 foamposites (before they started making GS foams), even though they did. So that's my bad. They must have odd distribution on those rarer sizes. But I remember clearly that the US Nike site said sizes go from 7-13, 14, 15.

Also, it's possible that those sizes are available in Europe but not in the states?

Was able to scoop the 8.5 off NDC. Now playing the waiting game for that email. Thanks again for the early help in this thread from initial restock.

Man, just finally got to take a real close look at my sz10s, and there's excess glue all over one of them. In fact, there's a spot on the point of the top of the toebox that looks like a glue smudge.

View media item 1280143
View media item 1280147
Thinking I'll try a suede eraser, but I don't want to jack them up any worse.

Also have infrared paint smudged along the glue at the top of the black midsole of that same shoe, and the 3M underlayer is protruding from underneath the upper of the other shoe.

View media item 1280144
View media item 1280146
Oof... I can't imagine paying $210+ for similar releases moving forward if their quality control remains this shoddy.

Don't get me wrong, in the grand scheme of things these aren't terrible awful flaws that make these shoes unwearable, but for nearly $200 we should be getting top-quality--and not blatantly obvious sweatshop--products.
Got mine at Champs paid 185 flat I made the employee go get me 3 different pairs until I found the best of the 3 so I feel you

Are you high or something? Did I say that Nike would do that OR possibly some  retailers ? And I said that this is PLAUSIBLE not DEFINITE. We don't live in a perfect world man. I'm not a kiddo playin' around, I'm very careful at what I write.

I'm sorry but I won't continue replying to any relative post, as I want to respect the forum rules regarding GM talk.

man, you've said this 5+ times already. Shut up about it. Christ, like old ladies who need to get the last word.

Nike playing with my emotions. I put some laces in my cart so that all my shipping info and everything would already be stored when I got the VIs ready to go. I just saw the email that said my order was shipped and when I opened it, just the laces shipped. Said the thing about how it might be shipped in two seperate shipments. Lol. Not gonna be content with my order until that shipping email comes through.
SON! IF THEY ONLY SHIP THE LACES!

+

THE MATUMBO TRADE

=

No way they drop the charcoal vii on black friday. Thats not a super popular shoe

I would guess the black silver v or the black cement iv with nike air or the black red xiv or black red xii

Yea, but none of those shoes go with the pattern of the last 4 years, which is to release a colorway of the 23rd anniversary shoe. Guess only time will tell. They're doing 30th anniversary releases next year anyway, so who knows.

[ATTACHMENT=8403]20141129_090953.jpg (4,376k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]Got them, sz13 at 330pm on Sat, I know its been a while since i have boughten any retros but when did they ditch putting a retro card in the box?

I was oddly able to use that wish list workaround for the 9.5 that popped up. Order went through but my hopes are not high. Congrats to all who copped. I was sleeping like Danny Glover. Too old for this...

WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SB VI'S TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION.. WOULD ONLY COP IF I GOT THEM UNDER RETAIL THO… BOUT TO STARE AT MY INFRAREDS ALL DAY :lol:

[ATTACHMENT=8403]20141129_090953.jpg (4,376k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]Got them, sz13 at 330pm on Sat, I know its been a while since i have boughten any retros but when did they ditch putting a retro card in the box?
Could be wrong but I think last pair with retro card were the Bugs Bunny 8s

Back
Top Bottom