Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm curious to see what these sell for after the hype settles down. $300?
300 is now and are people even biting for that price more like 250$ when it settles some popping up for 220$

wait till the blogs and sneaker companies even metion the 11's than cats and beast are like what 6's 
laugh.gif

matters where online prob 250-270

Flightlclub 300+ for sure lol

I've noticed most "hyped" stuff settles down to $250-$300 in a few months. Frankly, if I can stop messing around on the Net all day and scoop in February for $270, that's a fine deal for me.

300 is now and are people even biting for that price more like 250$ when it settles some popping up for 220$

wait till the blogs and sneaker companies even metion the 11's than cats and beast are like what 6's 
laugh.gif
Interesting.  I picked up a pair of my first VI's today and the size was way too big.  I was contemplating either returning or just selling them.  No a huge fan of the way they look on my feet.

Hey guys,
(my first time here :/)
Does anyone know where i can get kids UK size 4 in black (I realise i'm really late on the bandwagon and that's my own fault). I've tried so many sites and i just wanna give up now. You guys are my last hope lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

They all look the same...

I don't see how anyone CAN'T get these.  I had like 50 people on my feed on Instagram post the same shoes.  Kinda loses its appeal when everyone buys the same shoes. Like yeah they legendary but after this drop I feel like they in the same category as Grape 5's. Everyone flexing about copping the same shoe, why should I post a picture that I got it too? It's not even a big deal if you copped these.
i cop a shoe because i feel it looks good not because its rare and i could walk around the hood with them on to make others jealous lol

they are avg $400 on flightclub with only big sizes...
those are the early pairs leftover that are going for 400+ they will come down to $325 - $350 depending on sizing once folks start shipping and dropping off their pairs from release day. They been doing it like that on nearly all jordan retro and hyped releases since the beginning of the year.
edit. Jus checked flightclub and they done dropped down to $325 for most sizes

Last edited:
The time to sell is now judging how many people copped these 6s. My 2nd pair is up on ebay for $255 already with 20 hrs left. I don't see that happening next week.

I'm curious to see what these sell for after the hype settles down. $300?
In my opinion, prices will be in the $220-280 region. You have to keep in mind that when the "remastered" series release in 2015 (and the following years) these will most probably be remastered, so the real mayhem price-wise will be for the remastered Infrareds

Oh and wait to see what will happen when the 89 IV Breds and White/Cements with the NA logo release...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
something tells me to hold out for a couple of days, have a pretty good feeling there will be some scattered sizes to be had..and all I need is one pair, maybe two..but really just one lol

i cop a shoe because i feel it looks good not because its rare and i could walk around the hood with them on to make others jealous lol
It has nothing to do with it being rare.  These aren't rare.

You could walk around the hood with them on to make other jealous? But how when every other person is wearing the same shoe as you?

I literally saw about 50 people on my feed post that they copped this shoe.  I don't even want to wear them anymore.

Maybe that's just me. But I don't like going places and then being around the same people wearing the exact same shoe as me. I'd rather be different. 

Time to bust out the DMP 6's instead, if you REALLY want to just make others jealous... cause you won't be making anyone jelly in Infrareds lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom