Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Mine just came in the mail from Finish line today! View media item 1283884
Honestly, I'm not all that impressed. JB better up the quality in the 2015 releases. All the hype over this shoe and now I have this pair from Finish Line, I'm like: mehhh. Time to get rid of them.

Last edited:

SMH @ people who think making $200 profit on a pair of shoes in 2 years is a "good investment"

How about two years of law school and making $200 an hour?
100% profit in 2 years is a really good investment considering the average annual  savings account rate is around 5%...

100% profit on 17 pairs of kicks...

Who wouldn't mind an extra $2000+ in their pockets 
glasses.gif

It's about time! They should do this with bots also.

Ban shaman.atc bots will always win. Now doin a raffle from corporate office. Dat will destroy all bots atc service (gonna need a bail out plan from obama) after they go out of business.

100% profit in 2 years is a really good investment considering the average annual  savings account rate is around 5%...

100% profit on 17 pairs of kicks...

Who wouldn't mind an extra $2000+ in their pockets 
glasses.gif

Exactly!

Why couldn't you sit on 17 pairs of kicks while going to school daily...

People still knocking the hustle 
laugh.gif
Once you get a taste of making far more money for way less work, flipping shoes doesn't really matter to you.

we gotta stop posting dtlr links guys. everythings changed. now i dont even know what to check.

SMH @ people who think making $200 profit on a pair of shoes in 2 years is a "good investment"

How about two years of law school and making $200 an hour?

Or how about I go to law school make the $200-400/hr and make a $200 profit. Some of you have the game backwards. Any extra money I didn't have initially is a win. Stocks are no different.

Or how about I go to law school make the $200-400/hr and make a $200 profit. Some of you have the game backwards. Any extra money I didn't have initially is a win. Stocks are no different.
simple dudes got simple minds... can only do one thing at a time...

the cost of law school is 200k

the cost of the infrared is $200. 

Let's see.....

yeah, $200 profit seems better than paying off $200k before making that $450 count

Once you get a taste of making far more money for way less work, flipping shoes doesn't really matter to you.
All I'm saying is a little extra money never hurt anyone (doesn't matter how much it is)

Sitting on my 8 pairs of black/red 1s sure didn't hurt me at all 
laugh.gif

These Infrareds will be the same deal.

Tons of rich kids/adults out there looking to just THROW away their $$

Sitting on 17 pairs of these isn't a bad move.

Now if the dude was sitting on 17 pairs of 4LAB1's 
eek.gif

That's a problem

If 200$ gets you out of bed in the morning, then by all means. What you don't understand is that in the same exact time it takes you to make a post, sell the shoes, ship them out and deal with the risks involved with making that sale--others have already laughed their way to the bank with thousands.

Back
Top Bottom