Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If you think tying up 17x200 for 2 years, so you can make 17x400  because it's effortless is a "good" investment, have at it.

I'd rather do 17x200 and sell right away @ 17x250.

If I'm tying up $3400 to make $3400, it isn't going to be on a 2 year time-frame.

That may be an investment, just not a smart one based on HOPE of a high residual value on sneakers.
Everyone is different. For example, someone that makes $80k+ a year  can easily afford to sit on 17 pairs for 2 years and double their money. I don't know anywhere I can confidently invest my money and turn $3400 into $6800 in two years. 

Ban shaman.atc bots will always win. Now doin a raffle from corporate office. Dat will destroy all bots atc service (gonna need a bail out plan from obama) after they go out of business.

How will they go out of business by banning bots/ATC?

Fnl pair was waiting at my door... Tried it on, fits like all of this year's VI's. Still copped a tts just in case, but .5 down would've sufficed.

Bringing '91 back...

tumblr_mq5ln2fu6T1r33r0fo1_400.gif

For the slow ones, that's not a gif from '91.
indifferent.gif
"B-I-G P-O-P-P-A. No info for the DEA.

Federal agents maad cause i'm flagrant.

Tap my cell, and the phone in the basement."

(1997) 

EDIT: Puff Daddy/Diddy/P. Diddy bugged me then, still bugs me now.

Last edited:
Investing In GR is slow bucks.... It's still profit. But if you telling me you took a savings of 3.4k (17@200) to flip for 5100(17@300), 6800(17@400). You're profiting a minimum of 1.7k-3.4k a year. That is profit however.... That seems like a very low end investment. That space and effort. Make the come up now and take that and reup on the same thing

Everyone is different. For example, someone that makes $80k+ a year  can easily afford to sit on 17 pairs for 2 years and double their money. I don't know anywhere I can confidently invest my money and turn $3400 into $6800 in two years. 

Da Block

Not going to knock anyone's hustle, but there is a huge difference between investments and liabilities.  At the rate J's re-stock and re-release there is very little chance of making a decent profit.  Let's find a cat that stocked up on Bred 11's and see how he came out in the end. 
I'll come out pretty well

If you think tying up 17x200 for 2 years, so you can make 17x400  because it's effortless is a "good" investment, have at it.

I'd rather do 17x200 and sell right away @ 17x250.

If I'm tying up $3400 to make $3400, it isn't going to be on a 2 year time-frame.

That may be an investment, just not a smart one based on HOPE of a high residual value on sneakers.
It's not a bad investment because you have to wait 2 years.

It's a bad investment to think you can sell these for $400 2 years from now, and that you spend $3400 and hope they appreciate.

That is not guaranteed. 

This sneaker phase is just that, a phase.

You have $3400 in sneakers, not guaranteed to appreciate, at all

Anyone have any idea where can I buy a US9 or any reputable reseller with reasonable price to recommend?

Investment talk here in a JB thread. Damn near 70% of most here live pay check to pay check and buy shoes on their credit cards, making monthly minimum payments.

We talking about investments? Investments? Not a shoe?

It'll appreciate.... But to 400? That's a reach if they're stabilizing at 325/350. Hype is real.

Consider the fact that JB is "upping quality" for 2015. Premium products and a relaunch?

It'll appreciate.... But to 400? That's a reach if they're stabilizing at 325/350. Hype is real.

Consider the fact that JB is "upping quality" for 2015. Premium products and a relaunch?
we all know that 2nd part is BS lol

It's not a bad investment because you have to wait 2 years.

It's a bad investment to think you can sell these for $400 2 years from now, and that you spend $3400 and hope they appreciate.

That is not guaranteed. 

This sneaker phase is just that, a phase.

You have $3400 in sneakers, not guaranteed to appreciate, at all
Well yes, I actually don't agree that these will be worth $400 in two years 
laugh.gif
. I just used those numbers since it was mentioned and whatnot.

And yes...Investments have risks like stock market, bonds, real estate. But if you look at the risk/reward, I would place my bets on the Jordans.

To each its own tho, this only works for people who have lots of money and would have that 3.4k sitting in their savings anyways, 

Back
Top Bottom