Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Bro, you took words right out of my thoughts lol. You couldn't have observed/said it any better.

That irony though :lol:
People want wat they can't have. At that point the infares pack was more limited so everyone wanted those. Now they want varsity red, lmfao

You sir are trippin. And trippin hard, I might add. Did you say you got them from NIKE?
That legit check pic is bogus. And you are over analyzing your pair from ndc. Your shoes are definitely authentic. fyi u cannot compare gs to mens.
YeahI purchase mainly from Nike. Was letting dude know that the shoes from Nike are the same with what was pointed out and said I doubt nike would send me a fake, minus my GS comparison of course. I rarely see GS sizes and wondered. Thank you all for the clarification. It's always appreciated.

View media item 1287405
I will be giving 1 of my pair this treatment
Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

YeahI purchase mainly from Nike. Was letting dude know that the shoes from Nike are the same with what was pointed out and said I doubt nike would send me a fake, minus my GS comparison of course. I rarely see GS sizes and wondered. Thank you all for the clarification. It's always appreciated.

Oh ok. My bad then man. I thought you was doing a legit check on em. But yeah people need to understand (or remember >D) that nike/JB shoes has always came with some degree of noticeable flaws. Everything isn't fake! Lol

My pair from DTLR should be arriving tomorrow.  Once again thanks to mixology for the link on the quicks that day.  Was pretty much my hail mary late in the 4th qtr that day.

Hoping to just get one more 10.5 and I will be content.  

how does putting a water proof repel over a shoe and then cleaning it? say if someone stpes on it, would cleaning them get rid of the repel?

guy i work with tried to sell me a pair he had guaranteed before realease for $250 but i told him id just take my chances on NDC on black friday and that went poorly so he hits me up today for $200 for my size  so i naturally had to jump on it and thee are sick was a shoe i always wanted when i first got into Jordans.

The infrared is super light and pink but i am happ with them overall.

THIS WOULD BE A VERY DOPE RELEASE… OR …. DARE I SAY IT … A CONCORD COLORWAY :smoking :x :smoking

You can do that though, painting them isnt difficult, try it on an old pair you have angelus has everything you would need. Once you mess around with some beaters your gonna be a pro it's easy

You can do that though, painting them isnt difficult, try it on an old pair you have angelus has everything you would need. Once you mess around with some beaters your gonna be a pro it's easy

THANKS BUT IM NOT RUINING A GOOD PAIR OF INFRAREDS FOR THAT AND IM NOT INTO COLORING MY KICKS AND CUSTOMS AND ALL THATH.. THEYRE STILL DOPE THO

Just got the 6s in. Definitely run true to size :frown: too tight on me and the toe box and hard as crap on your toe. How are you guys wearing these ?

earlgotsole earlgotsole

Btw, got my wishlist pair in earlier, my double up is complete! Also my boy got his gift pair from that dtlr cyber monday am "restock", but i guess it's sitting in his office cause he hasn't said anything to me. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom