Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That pic deserves a 2nd look, guess thatll kill all that "these are the closest infrared to the OGs talk." The Black/vars.6s were a closer color red wise to ogs ,then the 2014 blasphemy infrared color. Not to mention blk/vars 6s are better shape and quality wise.

Just to break up the monotony, here goes a pic of the GOD of Retro 6s..

View media item 1289671

^what in thee blue hell is that up there? Good lord that vi sucks? What are those? Where they find those? In a gutter underneath a freeway?

The laces are all undone, the size 13 sticker was removed and placed back in. Like someone wore them....   
TF you mean?

What I mean is I've never heard of this happening to anyone. I understand your upset but I wasn't the one who sent the used kicks...

What I mean is I've never heard of this happening to anyone. I understand your upset but I wasn't the one who sent the used kicks...
Of course. I thought you were calling me a liar....  

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell 'em how you feel Son.
The materials look proper and i like the concept of how the shoe came about, but price should not be a factor when rating a shoe..if I had the chance to get one six for myself this would be near the bottom of the list.

The materials look proper and i like the concept of how the shoe came about, but price should not be a factor when rating a shoe..if I had the chance to get one six for myself this would be near the bottom of the list.

Not a fan of those either

Ordered 7.5 from Eastbay.
I received it, today.
Eastbay sent me 12.5.
??????
WHAT IS THIS?
THEY ARE OFFERING FULL AMOUNT OF REFUND OR EXCHANGE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT.

WOW.>:

SIZE 8 GOT CANCLED FROM KICKZ, AND NOW THIS.

WHAT A GREAT MONTH TO END THIS YEAR.
So the dumb asces sent you my pair and canceled my order because 12.5 was out of stock :smh:

Apparently their warehouse workers dont know hwo to read because the same exact thing happend to me.. I complained and was able to get 25$ back in gift cards. not gonna return the 12.5 for a refund though. Hopefully someone will take it off my hands.
Another 12.5 sent to the wrong person.
Meanwhile I get an email 36 hours later that my size 12.5 was mysteriously out of stock.
Then the customer service representative wants me to believe that the system didn't recognize the size was out of stock when my order went through.

havent busted mine out yet

Might be somewhat silly, but i've been waiting till the end of the year to wear any of the new Vl's so I can take a pic of them all together while they're still DS, along with the older pairs. Think as soon as Jan 1 hits though that i'mma bust em out.

Same people talking about how there not a fan of DB-6s,would break there bank to the last cent, sell there house ,and maybe even there 1st born , if thats what the cost was on these if DB6s re-released.

C'mon quit lying on these, Im saying, blue suede ,laser etched , gold quilted Lining, top notch materials used on the entire shoe. Like your popz would tell you young whipper snappers "boy they dont make em like this no more"

@ styleguy83-I didnt say God Of All 6s(Including OGs), I said God or "RETRO" 6s .

LoL @ Noble .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom