Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Am i the only one who likes the infrared on these?

nope, i have no complaints on them!  feel very fortunate to get a few pairs 
Same here i just love how the color pops because of the contrast with the black, these are going to look even better once the blue tint starts fading out 
grin.gif

Same here i just love how the color pops because of the contrast with the black, these are going to look even better once the blue tint starts fading out >D
at first I was like ehh , but now I'm like u it really does pop, smh I asked my girl wat color do they look like she said orange lol

I'm not sure about other spots ,but FNL doesn't take returns or exchanges of release day retro product in L.A.

I have returned Retro's to FNL numerous times for flaws or sizing reasons . I also live in L.A. I have never had a problem returning . Could it be easier to return something online than purchased in a store?

Last edited:
I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg
Dope!
Can you outline the exact process to how you did this
Thanks

these are hot. the color pops, and it looks good. Tried my pair on today and the toe box is stiff, robably need to break them in. Glad I went .5 down. TTS I wouldve been swimming 

I have no problem whatsoever with either my White or Black Infrareds.

Dudes forcing themselves to like the pink on these 

View media item 1293015

Yes, because that's the only possible reason for someone to have a different opinion than you. They have to be "forcing" themselves to do so. Alright man, makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg
Eh, I wouldn't waste my time. I remember wanting these when they came out in 1991. The older dudes in my building would be rocking while I could only afford Air Force, Air Trainers, and Max. So i'm pleased wit the cop even though my memory remembers a deeper Infrared, but that was ages ago. I just want a pair with Nike Air on it besides the 88's.

No DSG restock tonight? Bummer. 

Edit: I read somewhere in this thread that people were questioning weekenddrop legitimacy? I'm just asking if they sell fakes or not. I've searched, but I can't find much. Would appreciate if anyone could clarify for me, thanks. 

Last edited:
here is a picture next yo my HOA infrared 90 Infrared is darker on the air max

anybody having a size us12 and willing  to exchange for a 11.5?

i went half size down but they are too tight for me :frown:

You all knew from the white infra reds how bright this infrared was gonna be and still bought them. Move along

Damn u still in here *****ing and moaning. Put your tampon back in.

This thread is beyond comical. Forreal tho...... I'm willing to bet money you kids in here don't examine them broad's snatch y'all be sticking y'all faces in the way you examine these shoes!!!

No DSG restock tonight? Bummer. 

Edit: I read somewhere in this thread that people were questioning weekenddrop legitimacy? I'm just asking if they sell fakes or not. I've searched, but I can't find much. Would appreciate if anyone could clarify for me, thanks. 

Just because Weekend drop shipped early dudes started yelling GM, if they got them 2days before the RD some ppl will scream GM... IMO they are legit

Back
Top Bottom