Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

These infrared's are closer to the OG's from what I've seen compared to all the different "infrared" variations they have had since 2000. By the way I can't remember 3M being as bright as it is on these since like the 5's from 1999 and 2000.

Man this thread is delivering.

Dude ma breaking sneaker guy codes and complaining over someone's 3 pairs

Dudes getting mad links and info ain't being handed out

The great food debate

And F it everything fake so we all real!!!

And my man @raynjumpman420 with the ultimate burn. I think he Etherd dude for at least a month. #tears

Man this thread is delivering.

Dude ma breaking sneaker guy codes and complaining over someone's 3 pairs

Dudes getting mad links and info ain't being handed out

The great food debate

And F it everything fake so we all real!!!

And my man @raynjumpman420 with the ultimate burn. I think he Etherd dude for at least a month. #tears
Lol Preciate that. Got that quote from my High School varsity baseball coach.

Had mine on last night. I saw a couple people with the 13s on that's about to drop. I'm standing in front of them in line. I turn around to see where my guy was at and I swear[emoji]128591[/emoji]all three of their tongues were on the ground. They tried to turn
And look different ways but ended up looking at each other. That...he just *******[emoji]128169[/emoji]look. I got at least 15 compliments, easy. Love em, and I can't wait to get one or two more pairs[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Haha, as if people actually think that we believe them when they say worn once.
I have actually sold quite a few pairs of "only worn once" shoes.  I'm the king of changing my mind once I leave the store...so it's not for pictures...it's for buyers remorse.  And I take the pics to prove their "worn once" condition.  So it is possible.  All I'm sayin.  In fact, might flip my 6s which I've only worn in my house, trying to find a comfy way to wear them and being unsuccessful.  So yeah...it happens.

I have no problem whatsoever with either my White or Black Infrareds.
Yes, because that's the only possible reason for someone to have a different opinion than you. They have to be "forcing" themselves to do so. Alright man, makes perfect sense.
I'm good with both my pairs also, I knew what to expect from having the white pair. Color issue has been overblown in my eyes.

I have actually sold quite a few pairs of "only worn once" shoes.  I'm the king of changing my mind once I leave the store...so it's not for pictures...it's for buyers remorse.  And I take the pics to prove their "worn once" condition.  So it is possible.  All I'm sayin.  In fact, might flip my 6s which I've only worn in my house, trying to find a comfy way to wear them and being unsuccessful.  So yeah...it happens.
Comfy? So I presume you didn't cop any of the other VI's this year, should be the same.

Last edited:
Comfy? So I presume you didn't cop any of the other VI's this year, should be the same.
Picked up the carmines as well, but in the 6 I have to size down .5 or they feel like boats.  Never was able to find a size swap on them so returned them to finish line.  Got the right size in the infrared...just used to wearing my KD7 collection, which are so damn comfy.  So it's hard to go back to retro Js.

This! The infrared Jordan VI color is dope! Never understood people who pay for kicks and then complain about them.
Cause its the teenage kids complaining about paying $175-200 for jordans expecting ferragamo quality. Rather than appreciating the shoe and the iconic meaning behind them, they complaining about quality cause $200 is a lot for a teenage kid...

When I was wearing these J's back in the early-mid '90s, I remember paying $75-$100 easy, that was a lot for some kicks 20 years ago; never did I see any of my boys talking this nonsense. Too many kids up in here done changed the game.

Rich lil' spoiled kids never have to complain since mommy and daddy bought them their Jordans

Last edited:
rich spoiled kids don't camp
they hack and build bots 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom