Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i have a pair ready for checkout from hanon-shop. I dont know if i should do it though, does anyone have experience with this site?

I've never ordered from them but I know several members on here have.

I've heard several times that orders for more than $200 US dollars are highly subjected to customs fees.

Fully agree with this. I remember my aunt asking the dude at Footlocker if they were pink or red and made SURE I was ok with getting shoes that people might think are pink before she bought them for me. I was really aware of matching colors/hues so a young me always wished they were a truer red as they didn't match any of my Bulls gear (or anything red) perfectly.

I wasn't really into sneakers when they re-released in 2001 but I did get the 2010 Varsity Reds. Ironically, I never liked this release as it didn't come close enough to the original IMO. The 2014s definitely sparked that nostalgic feeling for me, even if the Infrared is more vibrant than the OGs.

View media item 1307450

i was WAYYYYY fresher then you in 91 BRUH!

View media item 1307828

So there's no customs on that hanon shop order to US?
I've ordered from them a couple of times and they've never hit me with customs. Not sure if I ever exceeded the amount required though, but I've definitely copped kicks. Fast shipping (I'm out in the Bay Area). 

Man still no answer from SNS about my order status. No shipping confirmation yet and no cancellation either. Money is still deducted from my account and they haven't answeered my email and when I call I always get the same recorded message and no one picks up. Shady...

Man still no answer from SNS about my order status. No shipping confirmation yet and no cancellation either. Money is still deducted from my account and they haven't answeered my email and when I call I always get the same recorded message and no one picks up. Shady...

Lol why you do that. That place is terrible.

Why haven't you requested a refund by now?

Are these shoes worth buying because I heard a lot of people returned them and were complaining about the quality.

Are these shoes worth buying because I heard a lot of people returned them and were complaining about the quality.

the upper is solid. the sole though...leaves something to be desired. when i threw them on it felt like a plank of wood, definitely needs additional cushion/insole.

the upper is solid. the sole though...leaves something to be desired. when i threw them on it felt like a plank of wood, definitely needs additional cushion/insole.
Thanks, the 6s has to be one of my favorite Jordans but why are the white ones so disliked, is it because the get dirty too fast or because of the quality of them?

11's did sit on shelves in the 90s.

No they didn't. This is a total internet myth that youngsters believe because they aren't old enough to remember.

The XI's wouldn't have retroed 4 years after their original release if they didn't sell well originally.

Thats because as soon as you lift up the paper thin insole, it is a plank of wood. at least hard cardboard.

No they didn't. This is a total internet myth that youngsters believe because they aren't old enough to remember.

The XI's wouldn't have retroed 4 years after their original release if they didn't sell well originally.

Actually, XI's DID sit on shelves although not on discount. When Concords initially dropped, there were several places where they could be located and bought with relative ease. There was no mad rush for them at first, the way they are now. Yeah people liked them, but many didn't know what to think of patent leather basketball shoes, so many passed, at first...

When Black and Red XI's debuted in 96', that's when people realized that the XI's were sick, and the majority of people started picking up all XI's from that point on. The Concords suddenly started to vanish off of shelves, and then the hype built from that point on for XI's...hasn't stopped since.

Actually, XI's DID sit on shelves although not on discount. When Concords initially dropped, there were several places where they could be located and bought with relative ease. There was no mad rush for them at first, the way they are now. Yeah people liked them, but many didn't know what to think of patent leather basketball shoes, so many passed, at first...

When Black and Red XI's debuted in 96', that's when people realized that the XI's were sick, and the majority of people started picking up all XI's from that point on. The Concords suddenly started to vanish off of shelves, and then the hype built from that point on for XI's...hasn't stopped since.

XI's sat on shelves huh? You act like they didn't sell well compared to other shoes, as if other shoes instantly sold out. What shoes instantly sold out in the 90's?

I really wanted to cop these for retail. They were my first pair at 8 years old. I saw the link pop up in here last Friday was told the site was legit and jumped at it. Made a mistake. In the email I sent them I requested a refund if there was no more in stock to ship me

Damn. Feel for you bro.

11's did sit on shelves in the 90s.

They may not have necessarily SAT, buuuut back then you were pretty safe to say "I'm coming back for these on my birthday!" (If within 3-4 months)

Also, I've definitely seen the first Concord XI's on sale at a few stores.

Still even at that rate J's sold better than everything else out there, so Nike ate well!

I was also 15 when they released, and frequented the malls, so not a complete myth.

Last edited:
I remember the the concords was at a few stores Downtown Brooklyn back in 96 months after they dropped.  You could find them in most spots from Mr. Sports to Brooklyn USA to Dr. Jays.  Those were the good ol days.  When the Bulls really started dusting heads, that's when they really started flying

Back
Top Bottom