Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If you're in NY, the FL across the street from HOH also restocked (34th St).  They had these too, plus less people.
Glad I checked this thread. Unfortunately they ran out of my size 10 by the time I got there. Sooo close. I was right there :frown:

Went to 34th popup and managed to get a sz 10 for retail, finally. Need a 9.5 tho these run big, just glad to finally get these, always wanted infrareds since i first seen em come out, first time picking them up

Shout out to @Jc idk his full sn but he posted somewhere on here abt the restock, good looks homie

Went to 34th popup and managed to get a sz 10 for retail, finally. Need a 9.5 tho these run big, just glad to finally get these, always wanted infrareds since i first seen em come out, first time picking them up

Shout out to @Jc idk his full sn but he posted somewhere on here abt the restock, good looks homie
you know what other sizes they got? I'm still looking for a size 12 and now is probably the best time to get a pair

no phone number and around 1pm today they had sizes 12 and up, resellers still buying pairs. They got black toe xivs, legend blue xis, melo 1s and these, 12 might be gone by now.

no phone number and around 1pm today they had sizes 12 and up, resellers still buying pairs. They got black toe xivs, legend blue xis, melo 1s and these, 12 might be gone by now.

It was crazy seeing towers of boxes outside the store, if it wasnt for the po the wolves would hav been out eating, there were literally full sz run towers all over the place

Last edited:
It was crazy seeing towers of boxes outside the store, if it wasnt for the po the wolves would hav been out eating, there were literally full sz run towers all over the place
yea they had a huge restock. legends are still sitting in some stores

Thanks for the info everyone. My job is killing me. Can't make all these restocks. Hope all star weekend is good to me

whats a po?
sad i couldn't go cop

Police my bad

Thanks for the info everyone. My job is killing me. Can't make all these restocks. Hope all star weekend is good to me

You should be good, ppl were copping legends like hot cakes i dont think there was much demand for these

I learned in this sneaker game now its best to be patient, dont overpay for something. JB is looking at their shoes being sold for more than what they sold it for and they are trying to capitalize off it (Restocks,price hikes,etc.)

Last edited:
Police my bad
You should be good, ppl were copping legends like hot cakes i dont think there was much demand for these

I learned in this sneaker game now its best to be patient, dont overpay for something. JB is looking at their shoes being sold for more than what they sold it for and they are trying to capitalize off it (Restocks,price hikes,etc.)
885 pages but not much demand?

^Talking about inside the store, everybody was copping legends

I kno generally speaking these are still sought after but in nyc hoh on a restock, everybody wants a pair of 11s

Last edited:
I was able to cop LB XIs, would rather have the VIs, though. Unfortunately, I went to the wrong mall for the restock.

In sickness and in health, til death do you part. Wtf you wanna marry some Infrareds????
That was legitimately funny. Repped

Should I get these or the Carmine? Why do the Carmines cost $280-$300?
I know it's blasphemous to hate on Carmines on NT but they have always been an ugly shoe to me. Infrareds are the way to go and it's not even close IMO. And Carmines are going for that price because they came out over 6 months ago

Last edited:
That was legitimately funny. Repped
I know it's blasphemous to hate on Carmines on NT but they have always been an ugly shoe to me. Infrareds are the way to go and it's not even close IMO. And Carmines are going for that price because they came out over 6 months ago
Carmine's aren't that high in California.. They're going for 230-260

Can't go wrong with either. Honestly it's up to you. I personally Like the black infrareds because I like dark colored shoes
The Black infrareds are alright but I'm going to try and get the Marvin the Martian 7s so that one dark shoe.
Carmine's aren't that high in California.. They're going for 230-260
On eBay they are $280-$300 mostly for my size, I kind if like the carmines since I'm going to try to get the Marvin the Martian 7s.

Back
Top Bottom