Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I wanted to respond to the question, but the pain from Eastbay sending my size 12.5 to people that ordered 7.5, and then sending me a F'in "order canceled" email three days later, is still too fresh on my mind.

Cause we're still here and summer is on the way. People still need advice and some are still trying to get 1 pair. That's why the thread is still going.

This.

This thread can go until 2016 and it still won't matter to me. The Air Jordan 11 Concord & Black/red went on forever. Although the concord thread was locked a couple times I think.

Last edited:
I thought all black base shoes like these shouldn't be rock during summer. I mean I would like too but wouldn't that look weird ?

This.

This thread can go until 2016 and it still won't matter to me. The Air Jordan 11 Concord & Black/red went on forever. Although the concord thread was locked a couple times I think.

I hope this thread doesn't get locked. This thread was the reason I joined this forum. Which kicks do you all think we're more popular the Jordan 11 Breds or Concords? And which kicks were the most sought after in 2014 the Jordan 6 "Infrareds" or Jordan 11 "Legend Blue"?

I hope this thread doesn't get locked. This thread was the reason I joined this forum. Which kicks do you all think we're more popular the Jordan 11 Breds or Concords? And which kicks were the most sought after in 2014 the Jordan 6 "Infrareds" or Jordan 11 "Legend Blue"?
I was lurking for years but this shoe made me join aswell. I hate to say it because it's sounds cliche but bred 11's are probably the best jordan ever look wise but bred 4 is my fav model. In my area all the young cats were gunning for those legend blues but they didn't intrest me I was dead set on these.

the legend blue 11s were initially more sought after, but now i think it's these. i can't believe i sold my one and only pair...... smh

and bred 11s are the best 11s imo. then space jams, then concords

I hope this thread never gets locked. The mods don't really lock threads for some members stupidity anymore. They just ban those specific members from the thread. :pimp:

Between the concords and the black/red, I think that the concords were more sought after after release day. I never seen resale for a general release jump out the gate.

As for the black/infrared's and LB 11's, I think the 11's are more sought at the moment. I have a feeling that those who passed or sold these infrareds will be deep regret once these pairs dry up.

Last edited:
still surprised these haven't restocked as much as one would think.  I think they popped up on FNL once with limited sizes maybe 2 weeks after the initial release.   Going back to 2012 I remember the Bred 4's restocked SO many times (Nike, Jimmy Jazz, Finishline, Footlocker, Eastbay, etc).   I know nike is due for another quarterly restock and these should definitely be on there

Cause we're still here and summer is on the way. People still need advice and some are still trying to get 1 pair. That's why the thread is still going.

They couldnt find it in the 26000 comments already here then?

Your answer is stupid.

They couldnt find it in the 26000 comments already here then?

Your answer is stupid.

So what that this thread is still going on. If it bothers you so much, then just leave the thread. No one is putting a gun to your head to read the responses.

People can be so rude on here at times. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom