Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah, im not paying almost 3.5 x retail for them :lol:

But back to the 6's kinda want a 2nd pair

These shoes has nothing to do with bulls colorway dumb ***. Last time i check there blue and white. Smh.
congratulations, you completely missed the point. we're talking about originals here. look up the definition of what retro means.

Last edited:
congratulations, you completely missed the point. we're talking about originals here. look up the definition of what retro means.

And you brought up bulls colorway which has nothing to do with the sport blues smart ***. i hate white plain shoes and u cant tell me otherwise *** wipe

And you brought up bulls colorway which has nothing to do with the sport blues smart ***. i hate white plain shoes and u cant tell me otherwise *** wipe
hahaha yep you definitely missed the point. any further conversation about this would clearly be futile.

Why are people on eBay so stubborn with their prices, they see people are not going to pay that much for a shoe almost everybody has (you see how the Legend Blue 11s prices are) why are they so set on getting $300 plus from people?

Why are people on eBay so stubborn with their prices, they see people are not going to pay that much for a shoe almost everybody has (you see how the Legend Blue 11s prices are) why are they so set on getting $300 plus from people?
because if the shoe is hyped , it will eventually get sold.

because if the shoe is hyped , it will eventually get sold.

Yep, some retros won't even jump in resale price until a year later... Resale on DS OG Baron Is was only $20-$30 over retail last year soon after they released, one year later and the shoes are reselling for almost $100 over retail.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is hyping these up now man, they've been out since November and its getting close to other release (May especially) so...

nobody has to hype it up, the demand is just still strong for the shoe. And unless u live in a tax free state, $300 on ebay is barely $50 profit after fees and shipping so its not like their really eating off people.

Last edited:
nobody has to hype it up, the demand is just still strong for the shoe. And unless u live in a tax free state, $300 on ebay is barely $50 profit after fees and shipping so its not like their really eating off people.
Understandable,but remember the shoe originally cost $185 so they're still making a $75 to $80 profit man.

Thats just how it is. Just be on your game when the shoes come out, you shouldnt have to worry about that. But if you miss out, be prepared to hunt for retail and hope for restocks, or pay that price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom