Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

honestly though a tripple up?! lol. im itching to buy one so i can d.s the other. the struggle right now in the office. got me scratchin my head lol.

Name me three Jordan retros that were made better than their predecessors. Craftsmanship, quality of materials, and sometimes comfort are all on a decline as the years go by. Even remastered Js are getting a bad rep for the price point they are charging now.

There is no difference here guys. The 2010 smashes the 2014 in every way. Just like how the 2000 is better made than 2010. 3m was a nice touch on the 2014 to make it like the OGs but that tactic jb had to put on these to make it sell to the public and make it feel like you own something close to OG but they ruined it with that f*ing sloppy pink midsole paint job and cheap nubuck material. I've been wearing the 2010 for a week straight and don't notice any ashy suede, maybe because I take care of my kicks and protect them with products. Just grabbing select releases from now on because jb is just disappointing old heads with 85-90% of releases. It's great for you new kids to the game but damn I feel for you guys because it's really expensive now and not made well anymore. Just for example I bought my 2001 black cement 3s for $300 DS and 2000 infrared 6s DS for $350 years ago off resellers. Those were sky high prices for me to pay back then but now that's retail price on a pair of Marvin 7s lmfao. The game has changed and older heads are just smarter with their money and put it towards select releases.

It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about :lol:

Any of my fellow Vegas heads made the trip to the grand opening of the Flight 23 store at PH? I wonder if they'll have the infrared VI. Was about to go peep, but this Hawaiian Luau potluck here at work got me stuck. :smokin

Any of my fellow Vegas heads made the trip to the grand opening of the Flight 23 store at PH? I wonder if they'll have the infrared VI. Was about to go peep, but this Hawaiian Luau potluck here at work got me stuck.
smokin.gif
I saw on a blog that they had early drops for Hare 7's and possibly 11lab4's

Usually let ppl do their thing with what they wear but bruh what is going on with them pants?!!! Could be the pic but they look real wacky lol

PRPS demon fit. Black with white stone wash. Black fitted t shirt. Black infrared. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

looks like westbrook PE's, some dub zeros, bobcats and some other GRs. Haven't heard of any thing big yet though. Maybe closer to the fight weekend?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i guess it wasn't meant to be... all these restocks and i'm always in the wrong place at the right time
laugh.gif

Lmfao u guys rock those pink pieces of trash on the streets it's all good. Even chicks that's have no clue about Js think they are pink. Sad stuff, you guys are just soft.

Back
Top Bottom