Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Is it hard to paint the 6 midsole. Looking to pick up Metallic Silver lows and make a low version of these.

Still haven't worn mine. Part of me wants to repaint them while the other part wants to sell them. Idk.

You would think trolling was a paid gig for some of you
laugh.gif
how is that trolling…there is truth in his statement about the quality 

how is that trolling…there is truth in his statement about the quality 

No truth. I had both, quality is a issue that varies from sneaker to sneaker.

Also you might want to read his three statements and decipher the contradictions between the three statements aka lies

First he wasn't going to buy them
Then he got not only one, but two pair
Then he traded one for some oreos
Then he sold two pair for some varsity reds

RIF

Also you might want to read his three statements and decipher the contradictions between the three statements aka lies

RIF

Where was everyone when the infrared pack came out? Especially when the materials of the infrared pack and the varsity reds were similar.

Another thing, they were cheaper and both were sitting back then and made the sales rack.

Last edited:

RIF

Where was everyone when the infrared pack came out? Especially when the materials of the infrared pack and the varsity reds were similar.

Another thing, they were cheaper and both were sitting back then and made the sales rack.

Same argument for many shoes tho. Goes full cycle...

Lmfao, I come back from a long days work and see that I have a stalker pulling up old posts. He even had to come on my LC forum and "try" to flame me about this. I'm actually confused as to why you went to great lengths to prove a stupid point, but I'll break it down.

1. Didn't like the 2014s when I saw them from pictures before release. I stopped buying Js for years and knew these were nothing close to my old 2000 pair I use to have, so I bashed it.

2. I stopped buying Js after 2007 so the hypebeast mode kicked in and i said f*** it and bought not one but two pairs at a decent price. I never owned the infra pack or varsity reds but always wanted a infrared 6 back in my hands somehow and these were so easy to get.

3. Didn't take me long to figure out the quality of this 2014 release in hand was not worth what I paid even at a steal. Should have stopped at #1 but sometimes when your away from the game so long, you only realize how crap quality got after 14 years when you have the shoe in hand and put them on feet.

Lmfao, I come back from a long days work and see that I have a stalker pulling up old posts. He even had to come on my LC forum and "try" to flame me about this. I'm actually confused as to why you went to great lengths to prove a stupid point, but I'll break it down.

1. Didn't like the 2014s when I saw them from pictures before release. I stopped buying Js for years and knew these were nothing close to my old 2000 pair I use to have, so I bashed it.

2. I stopped buying Js after 2007 so the hypebeast mode kicked in and i said f*** it and bought not one but two pairs at a decent price. I never owned the infra pack or varsity reds but always wanted a infrared 6 back in my hands somehow and these were so easy to get.

3. Didn't take me long to figure out the quality of this 2014 release in hand was not worth what I paid even at a steal. Should have stopped at #1 but sometimes when your away from the game so long, you only realize how crap quality got after 14 years when you have the shoe in hand and put them on feet.
Quality is better than that nappy *** suede from the varsitys tho

I agree about the 2010s. I been beating mine since about this time last year and the soles still look good and a quick wipe down and the still look pretty fresh. Haven't worn the 2014 once yet.

I can't go that far. The materials from 2010 were just way off, but the quality was solid. Although I like the 2014 materials more, the craftmanship on the 2010 pairs was far better IMO.
this is exactly what i've been saying

older dudes with teenager know it all mentalities like magic1978 don't seem able to grasp the concept though 

Last edited:
I can't go that far. The materials from 2010 were just way off, but the quality was solid. Although I like the 2014 materials more, the craftmanship on the 2010 pairs was far better IMO.

Put perfectly. Exactly how I was going to say it

Last edited:
this is exactly what i've been saying

older dudes with teenager know it all mentalities like magic1978 don't seem able to grasp the concept though 

That's what you were saying :lol:

You still don't seem to get that sneakers vary, and because you had bad craftsmenship doesn't mean I did. I had three pair and didn't have a problem.

That's what you were saying
laugh.gif

You still don't seem to get that sneakers vary, and because you had bad craftsmenship doesn't mean I did. I had three pair and didn't have a problem.
my pair didn't have bad craftsmanship*........i'm referring to the overall craftsmanship of this 2014 infrared 6....the shape and build is just wack compared to past releases. 

Last edited:
Is it just me, or these shoes feel like bricks? I think the 2010's feel a little bit better, but i coudl be wrong because it's been a long time since I had those 2010's on my feet.

Is it just me, or these shoes feel like bricks? I think the 2010's feel a little bit better, but i coudl be wrong because it's been a long time since I had those 2010's on my feet.

A whole convo about the feel in the last few pages....

Back
Top Bottom