Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This thread took off.
pimp.gif

Honestly, I don't know why black men are attracted to the call of the fat--"thick" for the PC--white women. As mentioned earlier, white women do appreciate a black man more and don't have stank attitudes. It could also be the BBC. White women love the big black **#%, since most white men are lacking.

Aside from these reasons, it is most likely the confidence the black man exudes that keeps her on the prowl. He in turn is first attracted to her sex game, and as he begins to know her more becomes attracted to the person she really is. But since the relationship was built on sex, both will wave it in the other's face. A kid may come into the picture, or he may get tired of her and leave.

This trend will continue.

So here you have two people that are basically pressured by the environment to be together. In the black man's case: the black female has way too much attitude, and in the fat, thick, rotund, porky, etc., white women's case: all the white men don't want their sloppy !#*.

It was bound to happen.

So black women, get off your high horse. It is not always about you.

But is that enough? It's going to take more than an attitude change to reclaim your "brothas".
This thread didn't need to get any dumber, but you just HAD TO enter it and provide your two cents as if you have some sort of grip onreality, didn't you? Congratulations for writing some of the most racist, misogynistic and plain ol backwards stuff in this thread. Idiots like youdon't deserve a computer.

Originally Posted by raburns04

Idk, i don't sweat it. The black men I usually see with fat or busted white women aren't the kind of men I'd date anyway. No job, no car, no respect (for themselves or for women) - if the big white girl in the Toyota Tercel wants him, let her have him.

I don't worry about situations beyond that scenario either. Interracial dating isn't for me, but I'm not going to knock people who find love (or lust, or companionship, or affection, or whatever) outside of their own race or ethnic group. Am I afraid the supply of good, Godly, goal-oriented black men is going to dry up? Not before I find the one for me . . . lol.

I agree sister thats the way it should be. Like DO you the way I see it is the Dude with the Big White Chic os one more Dude I aint gotta worry about pushingup or trying to get at my girl also thats one less big white chic all in my face asking me a bunch a silly questions

It was bound to happen.

But is that enough? It's going to take more than an attitude change to reclaim your "brothas".
laugh.gif
im sorry but this is the truth.

the thing is this... "fat" to a white dude is usually not considered fat to us. us black men like women who are thick in all the right places. welike women with big bootys & thick thighs & hips. white guys in many cases refer to this as "FAT" (bad) while we see it as "PHAT"(good).

while i've noticed alot of white guys like their women to be built like 12 year old boys with big fake ta-tas.
sick.gif
(i know i'm generalizing alittle andthis is not to offend anyone, but u have to admit there is some truth to what i'm saying).

i think it is funny, yet sad at the same time when i find a white girl who has a bangin body, yet they are not accepted by white boys, but they are acceptedwith open arms by us.
happy.gif
and we'd like to thank u guys for not accepting them.
wink.gif

but seriously, it is a matter of perception. i personally don't like women who are built like stick figures. just my $0.02

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

That's the thing, i don't surround myself or associate with those kind of females.

This is often the scenario, shorty is a good girl. Comes to college and decides to "live a little". And by "live a little", I mean party with the athletes or the frat dudes (those are the pompous, swaggalicious bafoons I made reference to...) or just a reg. "pack" of ninjas. Point is she does her thing and soon realizes that she aint down with that kind of stuff anymore so she reverts to being a "good girl". Which is absolutely fine.

The thing with me is, I'm a genuinely (no bull shnitz) good dude. So even reformed females are kina
eyes.gif
to me. I'm a former athlete so I KNOW what goes down in that social circle. And though I've never been in frat, I have a few friends who do that stuff and they've told me some stories. Needless to say, I'm not into any female that's associated with the aforementioned groups.

There is a second class od good girl. This is the class that is already cuffed up by the time they get to arrive to college--often times by a dead beat *** ninja 'cause he KNOWS he needs to hold on to her if he wants a decent life. These good girls are clearly not even in the equation.

The third class of good girl is often the most challenging simply because they are emotionally stoic and incapable of heartfelt communication. This good girl is a tad bit "innocent" and border line naive--she is the type you often refer to as your "sister" because she really does remind you of your sister and some other female kin. Needless to say, though she is a beautiful girl, the sparkling attraction is often obscure and nonexistant.

At this point, all a dude is left with are the snow bunnies--that white women are a whole 'nother mess of problems so in the end, a dude has no choice but to maintain his status as lone wolf...

Hmmmm....Mr. judgemental ehh? Rolling your eyes at reformed girls but your a former athlete? Are you joking? I know what goes down in that circle. Yall are a FRAT. You had groupies. Greeks have groupies to. Your expecting good girls NOT to judge you? By you telling me you are an athlete everything you have said makes so much more sense now.
laugh.gif
You don't sound like that good of dude to me calling white women snow bunnies and what not but I don't know you and can't judge based off this. All these sterotypes for how you see a good girl as innocent and naive but you refer to her as your sister even though she may be beautiful and the attraction becomes nonexistant.
grin.gif
That's rough. All those excuses for why you go to the white women...

Naw...you want a white girl because you want one. Be real about yours it's okay.

I'm sorry...just woke up and was revisiting some of what was said last night and I simply had to address this nonsense...

1. So because I was previously an athlete and I know people in that particular "community", that automatically means that I participated in thoseevents I alluded to. You're buggin in your mental faculties my man. I stated in a previous post that I AM A GENUINELY GOOD DUDE...maybe I should'veelaborated and emphasized that a bit more by stating that, I HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE DEEMED QUESTIONABLE OR FROWNED UPON BY, FOREXAMPLE, MY PARENTS. I don't get down like that at all (pun intended)--I have wayyyyyyyy to much respect for myself...

2. I had groupies? Where the heck are you getting these notions from. Do you have evidence of me getting down like that or are you just obtuse and formulatingthese opinions as they pass through the air...

3. I dont sound like a good dude because I call white women snow bunnies--
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
...This thread is about black men and the white womenthey hook up with (vice versa). If you must know, or don't know--as I suspect--the slang term for white women who love black men are "snowbunnies". It's only appropriate that I use that term to characterize the white who are indeed attracted to black men. Additionally, there is honestlynothing the least bit desrespectful of the term "snow bunny". Snow is a harmless inoffesive word just as bunny is a harmless inoffensive word. So youcannot possibly act like calling a subset of white women "snow bunnies" is offensive in the least bit--cut the bull

All these sterotypes for how you see a good girl as innocent and naive but you refer to her as your sister even though she may be beautiful and the attraction becomes nonexistant
Even I don't know what you're babbling about here...
eyes.gif

That's rough. All those excuses for why you go to the white women...Naw...you want a white girl because you want one. Be real about yours it's okay.

How are you going to address me and yet, neglect some of my most basic assertions:
At this point, all a dude is left with are the snow bunnies--that white women are a whole 'nother mess of problems so in the end, a dude has no choice but to maintain his status as lone wolf...

You bolded it yourself so how on earth do you miss it. I don't make excuses and if I do. it's certainly not for the sake of going to the white womenz.Notice how I state that at the end of the day, a dude (me) has no choice to maintain his status as a lone wolf--meaning, if I can't find a black women,regardless of how prevalent the snow bunnies are, I will exercise and maintain my singularity. Or did the lone wolf metaphor just fly over your head...

tired.gif

Mami what the hell u ride, u know what the hell I like a hood chick, strecth marks, BB cellulite. - KILLA CAM

So here you have two people that are basically pressured by the environment to be together. In the black man's case: the black female has way too much attitude,

Have you ever thought about why some, not all, Black women have these attitudes. Alot of them have seen their Grandmothers, Mothers, and themselves mistreatedby men all of their lives. What you are generalizing as "way too much attitude" is strength.
A strength that's not going to put up with any of the BS out of men that they have experienced all of their lives. It takes a strong man to get throughthat to gain her trust and her affection.
It's the weak cats that sit on the sidelines and complain about a Black woman's attitude instead of putting in the effort to show her what a real mancan be in her life.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This thread took off.
pimp.gif

Honestly, I don't know why black men are attracted to the call of the fat--"thick" for the PC--white women. As mentioned earlier, white women do appreciate a black man more and don't have stank attitudes. It could also be the BBC. White women love the big black **#%, since most white men are lacking.

Aside from these reasons, it is most likely the confidence the black man exudes that keeps her on the prowl. He in turn is first attracted to her sex game, and as he begins to know her more becomes attracted to the person she really is. But since the relationship was built on sex, both will wave it in the other's face. A kid may come into the picture, or he may get tired of her and leave.

So here you have two people that are basically pressured by the environment to be together. In the black man's case: the black female has way too much attitude, and in the fat, thick, rotund, porky, etc., white women's case: all the white men don't want their sloppy !#*.

It was bound to happen.

This thread didn't need to get any dumber, but you just HAD TO enter it and provide your two cents as if you have some sort of grip on reality, didn't you? Congratulations for writing some of the most racist, misogynistic and plain ol backwards stuff in this thread. Idiots like you don't deserve a computer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...dude went in...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always wondered why white dude covet Asian or white girls with the body of a pre-teen and absurdly large knockers?

Why Asian chicks be on white dudes so hard?

I'm not hijacking this thread by the way.

It's one thing to be a blk dude and date a sloppy white chick. That's understandible, because that's your preference. It's another to be a bum.It's funny, when you driving, and you see this couple in another care, the fat white chick is always driving, while the blk dude is on the passenger side.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Ninjallamafromhell:

Umm actually I pretty sure my roster is more impressive then anything you've probably ever touched. Im not going to sit up here and go back and forth with you bc I bet your not smashing nothing anyway. The girls I deal with are educated and have bright futures.

Ill tell you why you guys are struggling, my friends go through this all the time. The thing about us black educated man is we will usually talk his way out of some buns. We are so quick to tell a women, what we are doing with our life like they are just sitting around doing nothing. That we end of fumbling and talking a hole in their head and they become turned off. Relax and let the women talk bruh.

preach

Black men and women have been disillusioned to think of each other in extremes. Either you Beyonce, Michelle Obama, or a guest on Maury. Either you're Morris Chestnut, Tupac, or a guest on Maury. Let's try to practice comprimise and find happy mediums
this is probably the realest thing ever said in here.

"Fat %%%@$#* need love too Craig"

And also a big/insecure white chic is the most submissive creature on earth.

This thread took off.
pimp.gif

It was bound to happen.

This thread didn't need to get any dumber, but you just HAD TO enter it and provide your two cents as if you have some sort of grip on reality, didn't you? Congratulations for writing some of the most racist, misogynistic and plain ol backwards stuff in this thread. Idiots like you don't deserve a computer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...dude went in...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and it wasnt AT ALL funny...
grin.gif

the hate is so strong in you that it seems u only post to ridicule or laugh at someone elses trolling
tired.gif
alien.gif
... or in the case of this thread type long blurbys of your own jaded perception of things

u should try this as a future rule of thumb... if its not a picture, insightful, or funny... or even jus an attempt to be funny... dont post it

So as to not break my own rules...

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...dude went in...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and it wasnt AT ALL funny...
grin.gif

the hate is so strong in you that it seems u only post to ridicule or laugh at someone elses trolling
tired.gif
alien.gif
... or in the case of this thread type long blurbys of your own jaded perception of things

u should try this as a future rule of thumb... if its not a picture, insightful, or funny... or even jus an attempt to be funny... dont post it

So as to not break my own rules...

So care to tell me why YOU ARE so mad...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is the hate strong in me--please show me evidence of me "hating"...

If anything, I've shared an opinion with others in this thread--one that I would go far as to say was "insightful" because it fostered a matureand comical discussion between several members in this thread (male and female)

Tell me, what did you bring to the thread that was "insightful"...

Ohhh Wait...this hunk of crap:
Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

StephonUrkel wrote:
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]excess fat means men with smaller...members cant have as much penetration[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]white women are infatuated with BBC[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]white girls are more accepting... of being cheated on, treated poorly, etc.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically a quick n easy way for a man wit no game/future to get an EZ-Pass[/color]
laugh.gif
How many racial stereotypes can we cram into one post?
roll.gif
roll.gif
How uneducated are you?
indifferent.gif
Im a college graduate speaking on life EXPERIENCE... !%+% you kindly
tongue.gif

seems like money wasted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG...Niketalk is on a roll tonight...

Now I see why you're mad...you're salty because i LOL'D at you, in conjunction with them
laugh.gif
at the "insightful" bull you posted...

That's what you meant by me LOL at someone trolling. It's trolling because they didn't confirm your "insight"...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Try harder next time son...

262s66s.gif

Coming from a black man who loves sum pink nips, I don't know why black guys mess with big white girls. I never have messed with a fat white chik but canwork with a real skinny white chik if the face is right. Thick white chicks all day tho! But I'd rather take Becky over a ghetto white chik anyday.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

So here you have two people that are basically pressured by the environment to be together. In the black man's case: the black female has way too much attitude,

Have you ever thought about why some, not all, Black women have these attitudes. Alot of them have seen their Grandmothers, Mothers, and themselves mistreated by men all of their lives. What you are generalizing as "way too much attitude" is strength.
A strength that's not going to put up with any of the BS out of men that they have experienced all of their lives. It takes a strong man to get through that to gain her trust and her affection.
It's the weak cats that sit on the sidelines and complain about a Black woman's attitude instead of putting in the effort to show her what a real man can be in her life.

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom