Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by The Varsity

A very strong majority of black women push black men away...
we do? Dam, didn't know that...learn something new everyday

you ain't know? stay around long enough they'll tell us more about ourselves...

my first Double Post
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
The Varsity wrote:

what about the guy you dissed at Sonic?
tongue.gif

nerd.gif

first of all...I didn't DISS him

I was in my car pulling off anyway...and don't go on like I ain't seriously regret my decision
laugh.gif
frown.gif

The Varsity wrote:

tongue.gif

nerd.gif

I was in my car pulling off anyway...and don't go on like I ain't seriously regret my decision
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Actually you did...he came up to trying to "holla" youchose music and a ice cold drink over a nice young fellow...and your prideful I N D E P E N D E N T ways kept you from going back
tired.gif

I hope your LO keeps you warm at nite.

Originally Posted by Executive76

The Varsity wrote:

tongue.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Actually you did...he came up to trying to "holla" you chose music and a ice cold drink over a nice young fellow...and your prideful I N D E P E N D E N T ways kept you from going back
tired.gif

I hope your LO keeps you warm at nite.

see at first, I thought you was joking....but now I see you being OD.

first of all....IT WAS SONIC, which is neither the time, NOR the place. So, if you tryna get at somebody when you see they are CLEARLY listening to music(loudly) and backing up because they've already ordered---that's on you.

Driving back? That woulda been extra thirsty, you know what a Sonic stall looks like? We was in cars fambooski....it's not like we was at the walk-upwindow. Now, if he had walked up to me, and walked way, then yes, you could say I played him. I had already backed up....so I would've had to readjust mytire and everything to go back into the stall...not to mention wait on him to finish ordering. My scenario....eh, you can say I played him but I don'treally think I did. And it wasn't just any ice cold drink, it was a chiller
grin.gif

and don't trip on how I stay warm at night.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the hell are ya'll talking about?
some @@%@ I posted on n t k l bout two weeks back....why did he bring it up in this thread? HELL IF I KNOW

today.....a rather dapper gentleman attempted to holler at the Sonic's while I was ordering a Cherry Limeade Chiller and jamming to some B
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
---however, I was engrossed in the song, and so caught up and the fact that I had my chiller, that I was in "bye" mode and sped off because I could really process what I was doing. Due to pride more than anything, I didn't pull back into my little stall and proceeded to drive away. I was THIIISSSS close to going back to the stall so he could finish what he started and ultimately give me his number.

I know myself...I'mma kick myself in the 'head over this for at least the next couple of days
smh.gif

Should I have gone back?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Shameless superficial notes:

driving a g35 sedan
nice edge up
nice watch
dressed business casual, from what I can tell (button up)

I know the bible says pride goeth before the fall....but I just couldn't bring myself to pull back into a stall. I ain't that pressed, ya dig? And since when is one "turn down" pushing black men away? Especially something that I actuallyregretted
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

my girl is black wit no cakes, well half black

they have support groups for that...i heard they eat alot of cornbread at these meetings...she might want to look into...but only when she's ready...youknow you can't force these things...

they have support groups for that...i heard they eat alot of cornbread at these meetings...she might want to look into...but only when she's ready...you know you can't force these things...
alien.gif

they have support groups for that...i heard they eat alot of cornbread at these meetings...she might want to look into...but only when she's ready...you know you can't force these things...
alien.gif

i take it the two of you will be riding together?
ohwell.gif

alien.gif

i take it the two of you will be riding together?
ohwell.gif
ain't heard a complaint yet
pimp.gif

So naaah G, I on't need that bus.

smh.gif
@ this thread still going. Shh aint even start good when it was on topic, shhh we talking bout now is just dumb.

laugh.gif
@ the dude tryin to holla at Sonic's being brought up seriously

maaaaaan, +%%% is just all over the place in here
laugh.gif

Now we got broads e-fightin'?! Where the kettle corn at?!

Back
Top Bottom