black/royal low phats

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Copped it yesterday at Sheikh (Northridge Mall). I think they had em' since Friday... I love my pair. FYI, the swoosh is nubuck. Here's some detailed pictures:

Goodness!

Saw this on sole collector.
25rz57p.jpg

DECEMBER 1st is official release.. but who honestly knows anymore. its ridiculous.
exactly. nike just allocated these in the craziest way. in colors i have never seen before that are on swoosh and on shoetrends. the blue'sare sick though. i bet portland won't have em since we didn't get the cements. even my basic blk/white's people have asked where i got em from. those seem like a basic gr since the colorway is so plain.

Are these not dropping in GS sizes???? I need these shoes badly. I saw those other light blue/black 1s in kids sizes in Footaction last night and they doabsolutely nothing for me.

is that black/blue high a PS or an actual pic? I wanna know so that I dont get the lows and regret it later when the his come out..

Man i keep seeing people say they grabbed them. To be honest in the SC area i havent even seen a pair of Jordan phats at any store. So his will be another NDCpurchase. This whole geography thing is killing me

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Shoes typically hit the west coast store first because the shoes are shipped from Oregon.

Not always .. Most the time the EAST COAST get all the kicks 1st .. It just depends where they come from .

scoop them up at PYS they got the low phats there. those high strap are a PS. the sole color is supposed to be purple not green if im correct.

Back
Top Bottom