black/royal low phats

^^PYS has them.

Were these supposed to come out today? Some people said Dec 1 (Mon) but never heard of a shoe dropping on a Mon.

^ yea i saw that.. but im aiming for under 100....DEC 1st was the off. release for the blk red lows too.. and those came out like a month and a half ago lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Shoes typically hit the west coast store first because the shoes are shipped from Oregon.

Not always .. Most the time the EAST COAST get all the kicks 1st .. It just depends where they come from .

Actually, Nike is in the process of moving all product to their new Memphis, TN warehouse for a central location. Now Footlocker Inc's stuff I believe goesdirectly to their warehouses for distribution and doesn't pass through Nike's hands.

Anywere in Atlanta? Are they out everywhere or are they quickstrikes like the stupid High Strapped ones?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got my pair today.........................for under retail
You seem to own EVERY pair of shoe . . . .. . .Howcome you never post in the WDYWT forum?

Got some pics of these for us?? HOWS the toebox. . . .If you look at PYS.com, the pictures they have - The toebox looks like it got run over.
frown.gif

The Phat Lows you can get from PYS.com or BNYC.com, I'm awaiting mine in the mail. The are a quickstrike like the BRED Phat low's. TheHi's...ladies and gentleman are not Photoshopped, word is they are coming out April 2009.

Does anyone know if these are releasing in GS???? All the websites that had GS in blk/red don't have blk/blue in GS....I'm starting to get a lilworried.

The april 09s WILL NOT be that blue we are used to . . look at the picture of Jordans to come. . the swoosh is blue. . thats all . . not the tongue. . ect.

sorry.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Anywere in Atlanta? Are they out everywhere or are they quickstrikes like the stupid High Strapped ones?

I saw them yesterday in the Athelete's Foot in Southlake. I'm assuming all Athelete's Foot stores. The lowest they came in was a 9.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I saw them yesterday in the Athelete's Foot in Southlake. I'm assuming all Athelete's Foot stores. The lowest they came in was a 9.
mad.gif

Don't feel like driving that far.

Back
Top Bottom