Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

You're white tho so your opinion on this subject doesn't even matter also how do even know if that man even eats Popeyes ? ... and please stop telling black people how to feel bruh

I'm actually black. And even if I was white that wouldn't stop me from telling someone else how to feel. You sound sensitive.

really surprised people don't see a problem with this.

cats that say popeyes is trash...i think its a regional thing. 

cause down here popeyes is the goat

undisputed

Last edited:
What for? I could post a tagged pic and you likely still wouldn't believe it. If you believe me fine. If not, that's fine as well.

Not surprised. This is the same dude who said kaepernick was wrong for kneeling and then backpedaled

:lol: You still don't get it, do you? Are you even black? If not **** please.

Did I hurt your widdle feelings? Please explain since "I don't get it" I asked a valid question. Why not boycott Popeyes or hit them finically as opposed to making Jerry Rice the scapegoat? I guess you can't answer that because it doesn't fit your narrative. Easy to just cry from the sidelines and call him something that rhymes with spoon instead though.
Bc he's a clown and fits right in with the whole twitter crowd that has a problem with this. Straight finger cheerleading from the sidelines.

Last edited:
How did it not make any type of sense? It's fake outrage on their end. They're giving him crap for doing a commercial to make money. If they don't like it, they should provide an alternative means for him to make that same income. All I'm seeing is them calling him names without providing an opportunity for him to make the same revenue he would've made from that commercial. They're entitled to their opinion but it's minimized knowing that they're just yapping without doing anything of substance to fix what they take exception to. Why not complain to Popeyes corporate or stop eating there rather than taking their outrage out on Jerry rice.

Just comes off as making a big deal about nothing and pocket checking on their end from some 140 characters or less keyboard Cowboys.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Did I hurt your widdle feelings? Please explain since "I don't get it" I asked a valid question. Why not boycott Popeyes or hit them finically as opposed to making Jerry Rice the scapegoat? I guess you can't answer that because it doesn't fit your narrative. Easy to just cry from the sidelines and call him something that rhymes with spoon instead though.

I'm actually black. And even if I was white that wouldn't stop me from telling someone else how to feel. You sound sensitive.

You're white or white hispanic. We seen your pic.

Your opinion is invalid in this.

Your rights to post in this thread have been revoked.

Why would a white persons opinion be invalid? Sorry but that logic doesn't make sense.

Just posted in this thread again though. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

:lol: This made me want some Popeyes but their service sucks and don't compare to Bojangles

I go right before they close, ****** straight handing out sides and extra pieces like I'm gonna tip them or something.

Shorty gave me a damn bag of Mardi Gras mustard last time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom