***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

These is what my DH is looking like, level 38 on Act 2 NM

rlm17c.jpg

^ I'm rockin almost 2500 attack at the moment with my WD, but even that's starting to feel a little low. 
laugh.gif

Also, here's a bit of random easter egg trivia. Did you guys know that the 3 skeletons that you fight in the drowned temple in act one are named after the 3 stooges? I found that out today. Blew my mind.
laugh.gif

i got DIABLO III hacks you can steal peoples clothes and leave them naked in the middle of the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Slade, you are a pos and I hope blizzard bans the shi out of you.

Like I said guys, careful on those public games

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

rlm17c.jpg
You need more damage, armor and vitality imo. 
My monk is lvl 41 with 2k dps, 2500 armor and 10k hp. And I still don't think it's enough. 

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Slade, you are a pos and I hope blizzard bans the shi out of you.

Like I said guys, careful on those public games
your username so i can rob you and steal your account and all the info ?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

No he didn't rob me. Like I stated before the glitch allows for unknowing individuals to have there stuff stolen with just the battletag and associated number.

You guys wanna trust someone go for it, but don't get pissed if it happens and someone tried to look out.

Slade, if you didn't actually take the persons stuff then I aplogize, but if so, I stand by what I said. Karma is a b.

irritated. i just started act II on NM and logged off. come back on and it takes me to the end of act I with the queen spider on public game. tried changing the quest but it's still the same when i try to join a public game

and
sick.gif
at y'all stats. i'm level 37 monk and my DPS is 600. INT is 63
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

You need more damage, armor and vitality imo. 
My monk is lvl 41 with 2k dps, 2500 armor and 10k hp. And I still don't think it's enough. 
Yes theres a few items I have to improve on, hopefully today i can finish up...
My brother just got his account hacked... They changed his password, deleted his character... He had a lvl 37 Wizard

How are you guys getting these stats??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My lvl 36 Wizard is only 530 dps and thats with buffs on.
frown.gif

2jbwjlc.jpg

Is the auction house really where it's at?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

2jbwjlc.jpg

YES.

dont bother with the BS.  Total waste of money.  Ive dumped so much gold into that for nothing.  I think the only reason to put ANYTHING into BS is for end game when you want to try and gamble and craft Inferno gear.

Your gold is much better utilized by going to AH and buying gear that you need now.  That way you can progress through the game easily and acquire more gold along the way.  Once you get to lvl 60, you should then be able to easily farm gold to level your BS if you so choose.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

when u get to hell and beyond, life > dps

Not for the ranged classes.  Everything in Inferno Act II and beyond will oneshot you regardless of your health, so it's best to just pack as much damage in as you can.  Inferno Act IV I'm getting oneshot, even by white mobs. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i'm catching up... only level 57, but i need to get better gear. im just doing azmodan hell runs getting 202k xp every time.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

it looks like everyone's playing d3 now. as for sc2, i think i'm going to switch to playing terran.

Never really could get into D2 or 3 for that matter, idk why. Terran's my worst, can never play them no matter what, shame since in Brood War I was boss with all 3 races. literally was picking random with no setbacks and go with the flow mentality

can we get a Warcraft sequel or something?

im still playing the frozen throne
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

2jbwjlc.jpg

YES.

dont bother with the BS.  Total waste of money.  Ive dumped so much gold into that for nothing.  I think the only reason to put ANYTHING into BS is for end game when you want to try and gamble and craft Inferno gear.

Your gold is much better utilized by going to AH and buying gear that you need now.  That way you can progress through the game easily and acquire more gold along the way.  Once you get to lvl 60, you should then be able to easily farm gold to level your BS if you so choose.

I am on the opposite end of this spectrum. I have not once used the AH to buy anything And my character is doing great in Hell mode.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Took me 3 tries to beat Belial.

Spoiler [+]
on normal
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I went through the same thing with my wizard. Had to level up twice more and get some vitality items before I was able to finally beat him
laugh.gif

servers are down so ill just post some updates.

Found on bnet forums a neat way to level up from 50-60 range pretty quick. I think I gained like 3-4 levels in about 2 maybe, 3 hours. Its only efficient for DH though.

You basically do Hell act 1 quest 1 runs again and again (killing the wretched mothers). With the DH speed, I could finish a run in about 1 minute or less.

I over-leveled and couldnt join pub games so I went solo and ended up soloing The Butcher. On the way to the boss, I abused the Hauberk glitch like crazy,
laugh.gif

Saved my life so many times. Or at least it made life easier. Funny thing is these armors seem to drop regularly. So you could pick up 3-4 pieces and find a room or narrow road and lay em on the ground to form a barrier that you or the monsters cant pass through. But you stay behind it and shoot. Again, it benefits DH or any range char. Sorry barbs and monks. Well, I guess it depends on the affix of the pack.

Some monsters like event bosses are able to pass through though. But those yellow mobs (or regular monsters) get slayed. Unless they carry teleport. Or vortex. Then youre screwed.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It works well when you're playing solo though.
and just like that, the Hauberk glitch is patched

Just got to hell... My monk does 3k damage and I don't even think its enough. I can't even imagine what inferno is gonna look like

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Found on bnet forums a neat way to level up from 50-60 range pretty quick. I think I gained like 3-4 levels in about 2 maybe, 3 hours. Its only efficient for DH though.

You basically do Hell act 1 quest 1 runs again and again (killing the wretched mothers). With the DH speed, I could finish a run in about 1 minute or less.

I over-leveled and couldnt join pub games so I went solo and ended up soloing The Butcher. On the way to the boss, I abused the Hauberk glitch like crazy,
laugh.gif

Saved my life so many times. Or at least it made life easier. Funny thing is these armors seem to drop regularly. So you could pick up 3-4 pieces and find a room or narrow road and lay em on the ground to form a barrier that you or the monsters cant pass through. But you stay behind it and shoot. Again, it benefits DH or any range char. Sorry barbs and monks. Well, I guess it depends on the affix of the pack.

Some monsters like event bosses are able to pass through though. But those yellow mobs (or regular monsters) get slayed. Unless they carry teleport. Or vortex. Then youre screwed.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn i wasnt even aware that this glitch existed, but too late.

my buddy convinced me not to ditch my barb so i was tagging along with his DH while he helped power level me on Azmodan + Izkual? NM runs last night.  I started at lvl 45 and managed to level up to 47 in 5 runs.  Granted we are killing all the mobs leading up to azmodan instead of running right through.  With each run I was averaging about 200K XP give or take (100K just from the bosses)  i think it took us a little under an hour.  My DH buddy was able to find some decent gear for my barb in hell, but I need to get to atleast level 51-53 to equip it.

After going back to my barb for a bit, ive come to realize that the Wizard is more fun.  Granted I'm still in Act 3 normal, but I am just hulksmashing everything with very marginal gear.  Even if I have to carry someone (idiot buddy of mine kept joining and just hanging out in town and going AFK), my wizard has no problem melting pretty much anything that comes in my way.  I might just switch to wiz full time.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn i wasnt even aware that this glitch existed, but too late.

my buddy convinced me not to ditch my barb so i was tagging along with his DH while he helped power level me on Azmodan + Izkual? NM runs last night.  I started at lvl 45 and managed to level up to 47 in 5 runs.  Granted we are killing all the mobs leading up to azmodan instead of running right through.  With each run I was averaging about 200K XP give or take (100K just from the bosses)  i think it took us a little under an hour.  My DH buddy was able to find some decent gear for my barb in hell, but I need to get to atleast level 51-53 to equip it.

After going back to my barb for a bit, ive come to realize that the Wizard is more fun.  Granted I'm still in Act 3 normal, but I am just hulksmashing everything with very marginal gear.  Even if I have to carry someone (idiot buddy of mine kept joining and just hanging out in town and going AFK), my wizard has no problem melting pretty much anything that comes in my way.  I might just switch to wiz full time.

they are starting to nerf the characters now though. the only ones they haven't touched so far are the barb and the WD.

Back
Top Bottom