***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

servers are down so ill just post some updates.

Found on bnet forums a neat way to level up from 50-60 range pretty quick. I think I gained like 3-4 levels in about 2 maybe, 3 hours. Its only efficient for DH though.

You basically do Hell act 1 quest 1 runs again and again (killing the wretched mothers). With the DH speed, I could finish a run in about 1 minute or less.

I over-leveled and couldnt join pub games so I went solo and ended up soloing The Butcher. On the way to the boss, I abused the Hauberk glitch like crazy,
laugh.gif

Saved my life so many times. Or at least it made life easier. Funny thing is these armors seem to drop regularly. So you could pick up 3-4 pieces and find a room or narrow road and lay em on the ground to form a barrier that you or the monsters cant pass through. But you stay behind it and shoot. Again, it benefits DH or any range char. Sorry barbs and monks. Well, I guess it depends on the affix of the pack.

Some monsters like event bosses are able to pass through though. But those yellow mobs (or regular monsters) get slayed. Unless they carry teleport. Or vortex. Then youre screwed.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It works well when you're playing solo though.
and just like that, the Hauberk glitch is patched
damn i wasnt even aware that this glitch existed, but too late.

my buddy convinced me not to ditch my barb so i was tagging along with his DH while he helped power level me on Azmodan + Izkual? NM runs last night.  I started at lvl 45 and managed to level up to 47 in 5 runs.  Granted we are killing all the mobs leading up to azmodan instead of running right through.  With each run I was averaging about 200K XP give or take (100K just from the bosses)  i think it took us a little under an hour.  My DH buddy was able to find some decent gear for my barb in hell, but I need to get to atleast level 51-53 to equip it.

After going back to my barb for a bit, ive come to realize that the Wizard is more fun.  Granted I'm still in Act 3 normal, but I am just hulksmashing everything with very marginal gear.  Even if I have to carry someone (idiot buddy of mine kept joining and just hanging out in town and going AFK), my wizard has no problem melting pretty much anything that comes in my way.  I might just switch to wiz full time.

they are starting to nerf the characters now though. the only ones they haven't touched so far are the barb and the WD.

hahaha so instead of just the barb players complaining about Inferno Act II and beyond being impossible, everyone is now going to start complaining?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

it looks like everyone's playing d3 now. as for sc2, i think i'm going to switch to playing terran.

Never really could get into D2 or 3 for that matter, idk why. Terran's my worst, can never play them no matter what, shame since in Brood War I was boss with all 3 races. literally was picking random with no setbacks and go with the flow mentality
yeah, neither did i. terran is incredibly difficult to play. i'd say it's the hardest race (protoss being the the easiest). my zerg hasn't suffered despite not playing for weeks, so i think i can just focus on becoming good with terran and i'll just be great at every race. 

Originally Posted by Azndood21

^^ WOW im lvl 31 wizard and i only do 430 dmg.. you gotta show me ur gear lol
I got a few items off of auction house lately but most of the stuff I got from was doing the quick level up in act III to act IV. It's pretty interesting finding stuff off of the AH and you can get some quality things for cheap if you look around.

damn i could have gave you some bows or x-bows if i knew earlier. I might have some on me.

[h1]
[h1]Freakin’ Amazing StarCraft Statue Now Looms Outside Blizzard Office[/h1]
Blizzard's company HQ has an enormous Warcraft statue out front. It's incredible. Making it officially a "thing", Blizzard's offices in Versailles, France now have one too. Only it's from StarCraft.

An enormous Queen of Blades now guards the front courtyard. She was designed by renowned Hollywood effects man Steve Wang, who even got to sign his name on a plaque at her feet.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg
[/h1]
xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

SMFH.

After yesterday's update, I stopped getting the 3007 error. Now, I started getting it again.

This is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

FINALLY got to Act 4 inferno
laugh.gif
Nawzlew didn't even congratulate me on my Act 3 kill. Grimey
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm trying to beat Act III on normal 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by atransta

damn i could have gave you some bows or x-bows if i knew earlier. I might have some on me.
Thanks, it can sure help...

I just tried soloing Act 2 NM and I die so quick even with 4k life... Is that not enough?  Am I not dealing enough damage quick enough before they get to me?  I even have the Scoundrel with me
laugh.gif

that Kerrigan statue is crazy dope
eek.gif

and So Nyuh I completely agree with what you said, even tho I hate when it happens to me, If I played Terran I would be doing multiple drops all day, cheap as hell but so sexy when you see it
pimp.gif
roll.gif

yeahitsRUST#1503 I have only played with a couple other guys, one of my coworkers and my cousin. They aren't on hardly at all when I play (9pm-1am EST usually) so hit me up! lvl 28 WD still in normal lol

Add me and I'll play with you guys. HellaFilthy#1934. I have a lvl 51 wizard that does about 4k I think... Just beat NM with my friends. Hell is no joke!

Question for you guys, how do I see how much DPS I get with my spell casts? Like I have a weapon that does 63 damage, is it better to melee with that? Or is it better to go with poison darts? WD btw. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom