BMWs :Show off Yours

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

i agree 100%.... i don't understand why people go spending money on "rims" that make the car look ugly

bmw usually has very nice stock rims on their sports packages, especially the 3-series sedan and coupe

Detailed my car 2 days ago and finally had a chance to snap some pics today. I'm not the best photographer, so work with the pics.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

is it possible to blow out a E46 car lighter port it just stop working after the fuse blew in my ipod transmitter im pretty pissed

Same thing happened to my boy. He took it to a shop and the guy played around with it with a screw driver and it started working again. He said if the fusestopped working again he's gonna have to replace it.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

is it possible to blow out a E46 car lighter port it just stop working after the fuse blew in my ipod transmitter im pretty pissed

Just replace the fuse.

im surprised at how many NTers still have BMWs, from all the car posts I thought the new official car of NT was the G35

I'm 5' 7" or 5' 8" and looking for more of a smooth ride, rather than a sports car. Which model BMW do you recommend?? anything besides a3 series.

Back
Top Bottom