Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Nucky going to find out what happened with Knox once Eli and Co. realize he is up to no good and snooping around.

I would like to see more of this Chalky v. Narcisse battle develop.

Margeret in the preview for next week. :smh:

At least we find out more about the Tampa plot. Will be cool.

Harrow is back :smokin

\

Willie snitching was no surprise, but I don't imagine we will be seeing much more of that storyline. @ first it looked like they might be grooming him for a Jimmy type role under Nucky, but that boy is too soft. Nucky wants him in school.

Great episode

This made me feel like he was going to be Jimmy the way Jimmy was suppose to be. If you remember Nucky wanted Jimmy in school, it was his mother who made him decide to go to the army....this was ol boy being trained on how things work, coached on what to say, when to tell the truth and when not to tell the truth. Nucky talked about blood line .... while i dont care for this storyline as much I do think we will be seeing more of him

Dr. N is an interesting character. I believe he believes it may be too late for some libyans and the best way to deal with them is to take advantage of them and make money off of them before other europeans or jews make money off of them. He understands the crabs in a bucket mentality, and his takes advantage of it

Wonder if what Knox told Eddie was true. If so that makes two people close to Nucky that stole from their fam he trusted (Margaret and Eddie). They both stole money while in Europe before meeting Nucky.

Got a feeling Van Alden will be back in AC with Capone

\

Willie snitching was no surprise, but I don't imagine we will be seeing much more of that storyline. @ first it looked like they might be grooming him for a Jimmy type role under Nucky, but that boy is too soft. Nucky wants him in school.

Great episode

This made me feel like he was going to be Jimmy the way Jimmy was suppose to be. If you remember Nucky wanted Jimmy in school, it was his mother who made him decide to go to the army....this was ol boy being trained on how things work, coached on what to say, when to tell the truth and when not to tell the truth. Nucky talked about blood line .... while i dont care for this storyline as much I do think we will be seeing more of him

Dr. N is an interesting character. I believe he believes it may be too late for some libyans and the best way to deal with them is to take advantage of them and make money off of them before other europeans or jews make money off of them. He understands the crabs in a bucket mentality, and his takes advantage of it

Nuck's speech to him was like "A don't be Jimmy speech"

Dude is a lame but he got the same fire in him Jimmy got. Nuck kept telling him he needed to come to him, when Jim goofed he just ran, he was scared to tell Nucky. Nucky was grooming Jimmy to be a King, and homeboy went astray. Doesn't want to to happen to his nephew.

I called everything that happened last night 10 minutes before each event. :smokin

Good episode, nonetheless.

Don't know why there are Margaret haters, I'd hit. :lol:

Very possible. For some reason to me it just felt like his storyline felt finalized and resolved. Started w him trying to fit in. He does that w the booze. The atagonist was taken care of, and he even gets the girl. Not to mention his buddy took the wrap so you know he's not facing any trouble. If they were going to make him Jimmys protege I think this woulda been when they were going to do it. Either way Nucky still needs a right hand so I'm not ruling it out yet. Just after Jimmy and Owen, making Willie the guy would be :x

I know Lansky has a bright future but I would love seeing him provide Nucky with some muscle. He kinda was for AR, why not Nucky?

Damn Eddie...he was probably my second favorite character after Meyer. Hope the Lucky/Meyer storyline gets some more shine in the next few episodes.

I like Eddie and all, but I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Why bite off more than you can chew, fam? Old man can barely walk anymore, LET ALONE be a middle man.

Should have let Nucky take care of him and be the moral support, not get his hands dirty.

Eddie been pissing me off all season.

Eddie was providing the lulz and I'll miss that but after it was revealed he was a scumbag with his past and all I'm fine with him doing the right thing after pulling that ***** move and squealing to the feds. I don't condone suicide but he had to go someway somehow. It's clear the guilt was too much for him. I would've preferred he told Nucky instead of leaving a letter but I get that he couldn't even face him. Wanted all this new responsibility after getting too comfortable :smh: With a past like his I don't know why he aint just play his position.

Son had that gun his sleeve and never even used it cuz he was shook with so much fear.

On the other side, damn Frank :smh: To me that was so wild. How did they know to just start shooting him like that? Why didn't they go after to Al when he's the only dude screaming Frank's name in agony?

:lol: @ Van Alden

:rofl: if Purnsley's real last name is Oxford. Almost fell off my couch laughing when he said Mr. Oxford. I was like what kind of fake name is that? :lol: He probably still a little shook messing with white girls cuz I don't know why he aint take down Gillian.

:lol: @ how reckless Gillian is this whole ep. Strung out around her grandson, he don't want nothing to do with her, making that pass at the judge and failing, etc.

This ep needed some Harrow though.

Last edited:
Eddie was providing the lulz and I'll miss that but after it was revealed he was a scumbag with his past and all I'm fine with him doing the right thing after pulling that ***** move and squealing to the feds. I don't condone suicide but he had to go someway somehow. It's clear the guilt was too much for him. I would've preferred he told Nucky instead of leaving a letter but I get that he couldn't even face him. Wanted all this new responsibility after getting too comfortable :smh: With a past like his I don't know why he aint just play his position.

Son had that gun his sleeve and never even used it cuz he was shook with so much fear.

On the other side, damn Frank :smh: To me that was so wild. How did they know to just start shooting him like that? Why didn't they go after to Al when he's the only dude screaming Frank's name in agony?

:rofl: if Purnsley's real last name is Oxford. Almost fell off my couch laughing when he said Mr. Oxford. I was like what kind of fake name is that? :lol: He probably still a little shook messing with white girls cuz I don't know why he aint take down Gillian.

:lol: @ how reckless Gillian is this whole ep. Strung out around her grandson, he don't want nothing to do with her, making that pass at the judge and failing, etc.

It was because they saw he was reaching for his gun.

Were those dudes actual law enforcement? Or were they hired help from O'Banion? I mean, if they're the former, that's a huge amount of ammo to lay into one person :lol: . Not exactly what you're taught in the force.

I could tell Big Purn wanted dem sugar walls. But homeboy learnt a hard lessons last time, he ain't bout that "Black Bull" life anymore.

Seeing Gilian take da beebeecee would have been :smokin though

Last edited:
You guys really think Eli would let his son work for Nucky? I doubt it

Uncle Nucky would keep it on the hush, just like the poisoning case.

Would set up a wild play-out if that's what happens. The confrontation between Eli/Nucky when Eli would find out :wow:.

It was because they saw he was reaching for his gun.

Were those dudes actual law enforcement? Or were they hired help from O'Banion? I mean, if they're the former, that's a huge amount of ammo to lay into one person :lol: . Not exactly what you're taught in the force.

They were plain clothed cops from Chicago PD. Van Alden said it to AC plus I wikipedia'd Frank Capone after the show and it was there

They shot dude like he was superman. The bad thing about it is Al will never know what happen with Van Alden

Gillian is pretty pathetic right now, homeboy doesn't know she's an addict yet?

RIP Eddie

I think Mr. Oxford came from the type of shoes he was wearing. He was getting his shoes shined plus he crossed his legs right before announcing his name.

They shot dude like he was superman. The bad thing about it is Al will never know what happen with Van Alden

Gillian is pretty pathetic right now, homeboy doesn't know she's an addict yet?

RIP Eddie
He knows he said so when she was laying in bed.

He wants to save her.

Back
Top Bottom