Bodega Owner Stabs Man After He Confronts Store Owner For Snatching Chips From His Daughter

Will Smith Jr :smh:

200.gif

Last edited:
Self defense. Also, what kind of parents can’t just put up a dollar or two for a bag of chips? She made her kid an orphan over a stupid bag of chips. Ruined her child’s life, ended her man’s life, his family is hurt by his death and now Papi got to deal with the justice system and probably several people disgruntled at him for killing their relative/friend. Ugly situation all around but the old man shouldn’t be in jail. Even Mayor Adams found time in between doing Supreme Team documentaries, making smoothies and hanging out with rappers and drugged out British models, to defend the bodega owner.

Last edited:
From an optics perspective. I’m sure conservatives are loving this situation. Because they can frame Alvin Bragg to be the boogeyman.

People who steal over and over again and committing multiple crimes getting off with no recourse and minimal bail only to proceed to commit more crimes while this bodega worker initially got the book thrown at him with a crazy bail amount at him over defending himself.

Yeah that’s not going to sit well with a lot of people. I can see them sensationalizing that and making Bragg a household name for all the wrong reasons. If that bodega worker does any type of time or gets any type of punishment, it’s just going to be a bad look all around optics wise and I can see that being sensationalized politically.

From an optics perspective. I’m sure conservatives are loving this situation. Because they can frame Alvin Bragg to be the boogeyman.

People who steal over and over again and committing multiple crimes getting off with no recourse and minimal bail only to proceed to commit more crimes while this bodega worker initially got the book thrown at him with a crazy bail amount at him over defending himself.

Yeah that’s not going to sit well with a lot of people. I can see them sensationalizing that and making Bragg a household name for all the wrong reasons. If that bodega worker does any type of time or gets any type of punishment, it’s just going to be a bad look all around optics wise and I can see that being sensationalized politically.
Yeah first thing Zeldin did in the wake of this was go on social media and talk about how his day 1 objective will be to fire Alvin Bragg if he's elected governor.

Granted I don't think that's the worst idea given what's been going on in NYC, but bold statements like that are going to draw in low-information voters and persuade them to vote for someone who will ultimately be harmful for the state.

Yeah first thing Zeldin did in the wake of this was go on social media and talk about how his day 1 objective will be to fire Alvin Bragg if he's elected governor.

Granted I don't think that's the worst idea given what's been going on in NYC, but bold statements like that are going to draw in low-information voters and persuade them to vote for someone who will ultimately be harmful for the state.

Agreed completely on the last part. Was thinking the same. But you articulated it better than I could lol.

Nah apparently the bodega owner snatched the chips out his step daughter (?) / girl he was dating's daughter hand cause her EBT declined.

She goes home, gets dude and he comes back confronts and shoves bodega owner and then what happens in video ensues.

Edit: yea she stabbed him after the fact while owner and her BF were fighting

That was a lie, he didn't do anything disrespectful to that bum ***** or her daughter. This whole thing was predicated on a damn lie and sense of entitlement.

I don't think anyone could've had the foresight to know she was gonna get dude to come to the bodega and attack him after the fact, so I fail to see how this is a valid criticism.

She actually said it. There is a video with audio of her threatening to bring her man down there to F him up.

why cant she have the chips on the house though?

You bugging, lol. She needs to get herself together. Especially if she getting food stamps.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/nyc-b...d-confrontation-that-led-to-his-arrest-video/

This link shows the video with audio.

Fellas, pick better quality of women to deal with. Not any that want you to risk your freedom or life over a bag of chips. Man's in a morgue, family probably don't have enough to bury him and she's here galvanting around defending her actions despite being on video and audio with no repracautions and going to jump on another cat in no time. Man's died over a kid that ain't his own and her bum *** mother.

Last edited:
Makes it look even worse now. He said he didn’t want any problems and swiped her card like 5 times. Stupid ***** starting problems knowing damn well her card doesn’t have money.

Black Dude should have just not done anything and taken the, "Black men ain't ____" slander from Twitter once the video became public.

I hope the kid has decent grandparents / extended family.

BF / Mother were definitely unfit, but the system might even be worse.

Imagine the therapy that kid needs right now - witnessing death over her own caretaker's emotional insanity / lies.

That poor kid.

Hopefully someone has the ability / intent to give the kid a better life but...

The Mother gotta go Fam.

This one woman was the intersection of three destroyed lives.

Back
Top Bottom