Boosie Home

These dudes sound foolish comparing Lil B to Boosie. Dudes just heard Wonton Soup and think every song of his sounds like that.
laugh.gif

see what I mean, some folks just like to argue & disagree .................... when nobody even said those words :lol:

must be bored , or no real life friends, pick one

^2 million trash?? You're underestimating the amount of pure trash he has. The only person who wastes more good beats than him is Chief Keef

:lol: OK I get it now. That was clever how he quoted me and gave my statement a different meaning without him saying anything else.

Dudes in here comparing boosie to lil b :lol: the disrespect. Boosie is like the skip to my Lou of rap. The "elitists" don't acknowledge his efforts as legitimate or substantial, however, the people that do like him, recognize him as a legend and respect his abilities.

Lil B is a joke; the Brian Scalabrine of rap. An inside joke gone waaaaaaaaay too far.

As for boosies music, I'm phasing gangster rap out of my life at this point, but back when I use to listen to him there were definitely some gems amidst the nonsense he'd spit. For every 10 drug/murder references, he's mention some sort of situation/hardship that I could relate to and his analysis of how it affected him would be pretty deep. Boosie has the soul of a slave that's the only way I know to explain it. He can express an unreal amount of struggle turned triumph and how it affected his life.

Dude raps about the struggle like no other.

:rofl:

They need to make up a word to describe this kind of nonsense. Stan just doesnt fit. :rofl:

Last edited:
boosie is openly honest and vulnerable in his music and that's the only trait that can earn you the following he has. it's not about being "ignant/hood" music... he makes personal music that resonates with us on an emotional level. when the south was dancing on every song, boosie and jeezy were the two holding it down. they're both simple but strong rappers. if you judge music solely by its lyrical skill then you won't understand. if you haven't truly endured struggle, the link between him and his fans, then you won't understand either. there's no reason to come in here to hate... y'all are some selective critics. there's trash rappers with whole threads in the music forum right now. if you look past his voice and keep an open mind, you'll see the sincerity people are drawn to.

one of the best posts in this entire thread

On that note I'm goin to quote myself from this weekend.

Seriously! I love how all the keyboard activists in this thread commented in these threads.

Political Prisoner Marshall Eddie Conway Released After 44 Years

Congressman Keepin It 100 : Drug laws were originally just for Blacks & Mexicans (Video)

You clowns aren't about positivity. You just want something to ***** about.
Oddly enough, I've seen more pro boosie posters from this thread post in those two threads than boosie detractors. Let it marinate.

Don't be mad at Boosie fans for enjoying the fact that Boosie is a free man. Be mad at the new media for not publicizing a wrongfully accused black man being freed after 44 years of incarceration.

People can't seriously be this obtuse and daft. If you want the Boosie thread to go away stop posting. If you want the Eddie Conway thread to stay at the top continue to post. Unfortunately, you've done neither.

What most of you have done is ***** and moan constantly in what should have been a celebratory thread. I see people with Shawn Carter and Young Jeezy quotes in their sigs trying to talk down on Boosie fans in this thread. I won't even begin to address the hypocrisy but what I will do is give you some advice. But first, I'm goin to need your full and undivded attention on this one.

Please if it is the last thing that you do "take a long walk off a short pier."

One Ya self.

Back
Top Bottom