BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Reminds me of that dude who got his post count up and scammed an NTer earlier this yr for some yeezy foams, which was a big mistake on his part cause he ended up getting owned by NT lol

I wore my '11 pair ton of times but they still look good with just a small hairline crack at the toe but that's just only from heavy wear.

They ran big but still comfy as hell. :smokin Easy to clean too.

As for the 2015 retro, it'll be interesting to see they remaster these.

What the hell did I just read over the last couple of pages? 
laugh.gif

OMG-WTF-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Was out of the country in 2011 and missed out on these.  Had the OGs when I was a kid so these would be another one of those nostalgia purchases.  Just have to wait and see.

STILL HAVE THE 2011 PAIR, IN GOOD CONDITION WOULDN'T  MIND ANOTHER PAIR, BUT WHY ARE THESE COMING BACK SO SOON. GEEZ GIVE US TIME TO  MISS THE  SHOE IT WILL  ONLY BEEN 4 YRS.

It's been four years blood, normal people would have been beaten up their pairs by now and these last released before the influx of new sneaker "fans" rolled in.

It only makes sense to go ahead and bring them back, especially with it being the year of the VII.

We keep looking at sneakers with hoarder vision, but four years is a sizeable amount of time :lol:

Better chance for me to snag a pair if folks keep saying they will pass. These and Hares shall be copped.

It's been four years blood, normal people would have been beaten up their pairs by now and these last released before the influx of new sneaker "fans" rolled in.

It only makes sense to go ahead and bring them back, especially with it being the year of the VII.

We keep looking at sneakers with hoarder vision, but four years is a sizeable amount of time :lol:

Exactly. Plus it's not as if other kicks haven't released again in a similar amount of time. TB3's came out in 2009 and then again in 2011. BC3's came out in 2008 and again in 2011. DB3's 2011 and 2013. WC3's 2011, then the Retro 88's in 2013. Also had the black and red 4's in 2008 and 2012. It's really not that uncommmon for them to do. Heck the Chicago 10's are coming out next year, with the 45, but released previously in 2012.

JB releases the same shoe over and over again, I think these defiantly have a chance of dropping next year.

IMO 4 yrs is a small gap from 92 -2011 now 2011-2015 we get so many shoes released at once ,I don't get time to beat certain ones in the ground, wit the amount of pairs i accumulate, even with everything being in rotation (wether depending of course) i wouldn't pass up on a fresh pair at all! but I prefer to have a shoe release form 99' 2000 an back,that we haven't seen yet is all Iam saying. Not to mention the Bordeaux and hares are my favorite 7s View media item 1282616

I know next year is the "Year of the 7," but I'm surprised by these returning.

My pair is still in pretty good shape.

fa09zd.png

But if they do drop again, I'll most likely cop.

These are 2nd favorite 7 c/w, next to the Hares.

Last edited:
Really I don't think we should count any 7's, save special cases like the GMP's and Bins, as unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom