bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

c'mon son...

imma bout to put ya NT n_s on game

BJs_logo.gif

you go here and cop ALL da bottles whole sale price..im talkin about ecomony sized jumbo bottles of w/e for dirt cheap prices.

you fill up one of these...

2007-12-05_liquor_cabinet.jpg

(if you're dominican, hell if you hispanic you got one of these at da cribs always stocked)

you cop a few bottles at da club and get bottle service JUST FOR FISHING, soon as you get urself a enough $$%+! ensnared in your booth drinking your liquor, you tell em you got a ton more at da headquarters

soon as da club scene starts to get stale.. if they sauced and think you cute or w/e,  7/10 chances they leaving with ya, especially if they da thirsty kind that wanna get bent.

ppsssh, smashed dime pieces over nike retro boxes, no shame in my game b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

remember folks, da club is where u meet em at, soon as you got em, leave with em...only thing that hems up da plans are cockblockin' girlfriends talkin bout "NO YOU DRUNK, you just met him, you're not leaving me by myself!
mad.gif
"

thats when its HIGHLY recommend you have ur wingmen on standby for all of this
LMAO LMAO. How dare you take chicks to your room like that. Not even that, but you doing it all wrong. You don't EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bring a chick you just met to your place of residence. Not smart at all.
@taymane Ninjahood knows. How do some of you dudes not have a decent supply of lix at home?

And Lubu if I bring her back to the crib and I get some drinks in her how she gonna remember how we got to where I live anyway? I'm distracting her on the ride there taking all types of side streets if there's even a passing thought in my mind that this broad is clingy, crazy, etc. and all I wanna do is smash and call her a cab immediately after.

Outside of when you know it's a sure thing at your place I gotta be in a drought if I'm willing to smash in the bathroom, deadend street, alley, etc. I mean I know you not suggesting going to her place, that's a trap and if you know I aint paying for bottle service you know there aint no way I'm paying for a hotel room.
My homies and I keep an ok supply of ciroc between all of us but thats for pre gaming aint no way in hell am I going to waste x amount of funds on a random at the crib or the club and aint no way am I going to bring a random back to the crib its either gettin domed up in the ihop parkin lot or gettin domed up in the whip on the way to drop her off.  Besides I got a chick now so all that clubbin bs is out its gotten boring wastin x amount of money a night but it might start back once I start makin that Air Force money and I'm still kind of youngin so it's still some +@$# I gotta see.

Also I forgot I'm talkin to ya'll fancy New York folks ya'll making money out there so I can see why bottle service is recommended ya'll got the ends to blow so why not. I just know that aint my steeze.

LMAO LMAO. How dare you take chicks to your room like that. Not even that, but you doing it all wrong. You don't EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bring a chick you just met to your place of residence. Not smart at all.

QFT
NEVER bring a broad you just met to your place.  Always go to hers.  Or a neutral location.  If you just met that broad, you don't know how things might pan out, and sometimes it's better that she doesn't know where you live. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I do bottle service almost every time i step out for the convenience of having a place to sit and talk with females (we call it home base) and necessity because:

1. I dont do lines.
2. I only party in Manhattan so if you don't roll with lots of girls or know the promoters, you are not getting into clubs in Meatpacking or some of the "upscale" hiphop clubs

If you are broke, yes 200-400 a bottle is not smart...but if you have it, then enjoy it. Pre-gaming is for undergraduate college kids.

i think my attitude is also a function of the whole manhattan yuppie scene, but it is what it is.
Yet another holier than thou response. Only undergrads pre-game? Really? 
laugh.gif

And why do only broke people object to getting a table? I love how you all rationalize your methods. "If you don't do it you must be broke." Do we still resort to those types of responses?

You dudes really over think the act of pulling girls. Dudes go into the club with entire game plans with Xs and Os...talkin bout home base and safety zones.

You dropping hundreds to attract the birds to your table? You realize how close that is to paying for sex? Why not just get a prostitute for the night?

Pop bottles to have a good time with your crew. All you dudes with game plans....I'll pray for all of you.

Originally Posted by Regis

You dudes really over think the act of pulling girls. Dudes go into the club with entire game plans with Xs and Os...talkin bout home base and safety zones.

You dropping hundreds to attract the birds to your table? You realize how close that is to paying for sex? Why not just get a prostitute for the night?

Pop bottles to have a good time with your crew. All you dudes with game plans....I'll pray for all of you.
I agree with Regis here.  Going out to buy bottles just because it helps you pull some random low quality club birds? 
laugh.gif
   If that's what it takes for you, so be it. 

You better off working on your conversation skills.  It costs less and it can make you more money by making you a better speaker and more sociable. 

sick.gif
 how do u even pour that 30L bottle
Anyways here in Tally I always get bottle service whenever we hit the clubs which is about weekly. Can't go w/o it but again, the prices are dirt cheap. 

Now back in Miami its a completely different story....

Originally Posted by DMoney82

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.

Yea, sounds good until they kill every drop of liquor and move on to the next crew with more bottles than you. You can have all the game/swag in the world but a thirsty groupie is a thirsty groupie. Tell them hors straight up, "What's hannen", if they ain't talmbout nuttin, beat it

I could care less about that Bottle work. You're only setting yourself up, them thirsty hors will come running the minute they hear that "POP". I ain't for all that puttin on #%+ . I'm tryin to get you hammered. We doin shots all night if anything. 
truuuuuuuu on both accounts.

when u order bottles at da club, make sure da thirst buckets *$$%%# drinkin da ciroc to da face...not a drop of bubbly goes to da stragglers.

I do have to agree that it is one hell of a hussle. I mean those places already get the liq for soooooo damn cheap

I'm sayin...lolDudes still leave empty handed and just saved a bunch of birds money....these dudes don't know that these skeezers have a game plan too.Btw in curious to know how easy a door of a downtown club is on Ninja if he ain't dropping cake at the door...SRS

LOL honestly I think the greatest hustle I know of is airport businesses. A freaking pack of M&M costs 3 dollars when its 50 cents at a local convenience store?

Thats the funniest thing. I've seen NFL and NBA players buy these tables hoping chicks would come to them but it don't work. YEt I step in with my j crew and I get the same chicks they pay to get attention from. Look bro, Ain't no chick gonna know who you is if your a bench player.

i love how everyone thinks just because you're a pro athlete or have endless racks, it aautomatically means you dont have swag...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm sayin...lolDudes still leave empty handed and just saved a bunch of birds money....these dudes don't know that these skeezers have a game plan too.Btw in curious to know how easy a door of a downtown club is on Ninja if he ain't dropping cake at the door...SRS
pssh, uptown clubs >>>>>>>>>>. downtown clubs by a mile b.

better music, better lookin women, cheaper bottles, shorter trip....how i look like gettin dubstepped to death?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That's real talk Ninja.
I can't remember the last time I went to a club south of 145st.

I honestly wouldn't even know what the "it" spots are. Them dudes could keep them glowstick dances.

what's the difference between uptown and downtown, ninjahood?

is it like... location or...

i'm just used to Houston... Dowtown is inside of the 610... everything else is just considered by area... you got clubs on the southwest, Mo City, north side.. etc etc

This.

Anybody who cops bottles and a table strictly as a means to try and get buns...is buns. 

I have a table at Lavo or SL every week and it's just me and my dudes enjoying life.  The women are a plus but there's an endless supply of them in the city so why would I dedicate a night and my funds to them?

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm just used to Houston... Dowtown is inside of the 610... everything else is just considered by area... you got clubs on the southwest, Mo City, north side.. etc etc
uptown NYC clubs = spanish dominated demographic and music

you get alot of reggaeton, salsa, merengue, bachata..and whateva da hottest hiphop jams is out at da time.

da more downtown you go da less hispanic da music gets and da becomes more hiphop by midtown.

midtown NYC clubs = neutral..hiphop, alot of that z100 swag, and da trance, glow stick music starts to seep in

by da time you by da meatpacking district on da west side and around st marks place on da east side with all those bars it starts to become straight dubstep, euro glowtstick, weirdo land...

think about it like this.

Ninjahood = umbrella, club luna, morocco

Ksteezy = crimson

Henz0 = Webster hall

DJ proto =  pachas

Originally Posted by ricky409

uptown NYC clubs = spanish dominated demographic and music

you get alot of reggaeton, salsa, merengue, bachata..and whateva da hottest hiphop jams is out at da time.

da more downtown you go da less hispanic da music gets and da becomes more hiphop by midtown.

midtown NYC clubs = neutral..hiphop, alot of that z100 swag, and da trance, glow stick music starts to seep in

by da time you by da meatpacking district on da west side and around st marks place on da east side with all those bars it starts to become straight dubstep, euro glowtstick, weirdo land...

think about it like this.

Ninjahood = umbrella, club luna, morocco

Ksteezy = crimson

Henz0 = Webster hall

DJ proto =  pachas

My man Ninja
pimp.gif

That dubstep/glowstick crap is starting to blowup all over Chicago. Can't say there's any worse atmosphere to pick-up women.

bottle service is cool as long as u dont go too crazy wit it. i know like most of the clubs by me for $300 u get a bottle & a booth wit 5 vip bands & for $500 u get 2 bottles a booth & 10 vip bands. if u wit yo patnas & yall split the ticket it really end up bein cheaper than if u woulda payed to get in & bought drinks from the bar all night.

...can't tell another man how to spend his money...if it doesn't hurt your pockets, do you

bottle service usually covers admission in most places in Orlando.

For certain clubs you can do 100 bottle + 8 people for 100 so you do the math.

better music, better lookin women, cheaper bottles, shorter trip....how i look like gettin dubstepped to death?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Depends......a lot of uptown crowds are ratchet.

Fellow NYC NTers, you do realize there are black/latino clubs in midtown/dowtown right?
You get the same music with a more sophisticated crowd.

Katra, Sutra, Amnesia, H.K. Lounge, Room Service, Rebel just to name a few.

But yeah the so called "techno / dubstep" clubs. If you are black/latino and trying to get passed the door without 1 girl per dude.....you better have the Mastercard on you.
Griffin, Tenjune, Lavo...........................
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

People usually go uptown to stunt because from an economics standpoint, competition is weak and prices are cheaper or they go to Sin City
pimp.gif

When its bottle service, does this mean they keep bringing out bottles? Or do you pay the price for one bottle? May be a dumb question but I'm only 20
frown.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Fellow NYC NTers, you do realize there are black/latino clubs in midtown/dowtown right?

But yeah the so called "techno / dubstep" clubs. If you are black/latino and trying to get passed the door without 1 girl per dude.....you better have the Mastercard on you.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

People usually go uptown to stunt because from an economics standpoint, competition is weak and prices are cheaper or they go to Sin City
pimp.gif
Unless you just dont feel comfortable in these places, the ratchet clubs are the best with the most open females

sick.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

sophisticated? joints is exactly like da uptown spots..except you scopin hispanic/latina #$##%* thats usually from queens and da outer boros....you go to those when you feeling adventurous (or if u creepin) because da demographics is da same

except da trip is farther.

x2_be9263c

can't beat prices like this, this is typical uptown NYC spot..and you gonna get ur money's and slorezz worth.

Back
Top Bottom